lxl Ra lxl

Reaction score
When the new patch will be online i wanna start a new save. I'm planning to start in the lowest league possible in England and try to work my way up with that club till I'm bored of it.

But i don't know what kind of trouble i could be facing. I only played top and mid-table teams and never promoted. I think i heard that in the lower leagues you can't contract all your players and can only have like 2-3 coaching staff?

I'd like to have your guys advice for when you're playing lower league teams. What kind of attributes are important for your players and staff, how to keep your club financial stable, how to not overspend when you're promoting and how to not relegate at the next year u got promotion. etc etc

pace and stamina you do not have to play play like barca more direct football will work up to a certain point

Thanks for the advices, still got some questions.
In what kind of staff is best to invest, which are the key attributes?
Which parent clubs would you suggest?
What kind of tactics would you recommend (not) to play. I understand dynamic tactics will be hard just as short passing, but what about pressing, playing with playmakers, 3 defenders, 2 strikers vs 1, overload tactics.
Are special kind of pep-talks needed?
which league to put most weight on? On the league or cups?

Staff - You won't have many so you want some staff who are fairly good all-round. Man management and Fitness is what i'd look for personally as players of this level will rely on fitness (physical attributes) more than technical.
Parent clubs- the best teams you can get. Also look for ones that have good youth recruitment as these will produce good youngsters you can try and loan. Crewe, Middlesborough, West Ham, Southampton are some in England.
Tactics- Depends on your team. More direct would be more efficient in the lower leagues. Less pressing as this will tire the players quicker who won't be able to meet these demands.
Team-talks - Be more assertive and less demanding as these players will not have the mental toughness or professionalism as the better players do.
Focus on the leagues than cups.