Lower League Domination - Tactics - Buys Inc

massuk

Reaction score
Hi There,

First of all LLM interested me and the thoughts of going from non league to the champions league and spurned me on lol, Ive gone for Luton Town purely because its my home town and not because of the current players and of course starting transfer budget = ZERO

With the way Real Madrid play with fast flowing football whilst maintaining the control of the game i have made a tactic that is simply dominating my league and all opponents ive also tweaked Corners/Throw Ins/Free Kicks also as quite frankly the default ones suck. So far ive scored 13 Goals from Penalties/Corners/Free Kicks.

Now the way i went about it was this ive grabbed alot of free transfers basically a new team then if you goto the reserve teams of the Premier League you can ****** FOUR quality loan signings to make up the spine of your team.

So Far Played 10 Won 10 Scored 39 Conceded 4

Will keep you updated - Enjoy the Tactic (Check Transfer History for Bargains)

PS. Febian Brandy = SUPERSTAR - P10 Goals 23 Assists 4 MoM 6 (Avg Rat 8.51)

Feel Free to post any helpful comments

PPS. MLC Should of Course be your defensive midfielder

Last edited:
I'll give it a try, as I tend to base which tactics I use on their formation, this being the ideal one (the AMC being a DMC is also fine) - I've been playing a the same formation with self made tactics and got average results so I'll definitely give yours a go on the assumption you know more about tactics than me! I know almost none about specific FM tactics though. If any players produce form near Febian Brandy for you I'll be happy!

*Update*

Still undefeated after 18 games and Febian Brandy has now P18 Scored 35 lol, Pity he sucks at penalties cos ive had 7 so far...

Played 18 Won 16 Drew 2 Scored 62 Conceded 12 (Injuries and Call Ups taking there toll and now Teams seem to be playing it rough now some games im seeing 8+ Yellow Cards lol)

FA Cup 1st Round Peterborough 0-0 away and Replay WON 3-1 at Home - GO HATTERS!

Will keep updating - Let me know your results

Last edited:
Are there intentionally no team instructions?

Ive just left them at default and change now and then depending on the opposition to be honest

Looks like you're doing really great! what roles do you have for the front four players?

WIngers - Attack Advanced Playmaker - Support Advanced Forward - Attack End of Season approaching will post final positions etc

How on earth have you got Brandy to sign? He wants stupid wages on my game.

Was lucky i guess i got him in on a £3100 p/w contract which ate up my budget - I got promoted by the way (115 Points) and won the FA Trophy. Of course now im in NPower2 league with £0 and a measly £51k p/w allowance which means im totally stuffed cant afford to renew some contracts and now the Vultures in the higher leagues are swarming aroung 2-3 of my Star Players (Brandy worth 300k now and even if i let him go i get only 15% of the transfer to spend lol...

So right now im left scratching my head stuck with no money and only being able to offer around £230 p/w lol

Brightside - 1. Tactics do work 2. Needs to be tested with the big boys in a more demanding league now 3. When starting in a lower league make use of your 4 loan signings on a full season loan (Obvious i know my 4 Loans where 1.Fulham DL 2.West Ham DRC 3.Arsenal M/AMC 4.Man Utd MC which gave me the vital boost needed)

Last edited:
What was your wage budget to start with out of interest? For some reason I took the Bradford job and I have a 23k/w budget in League two and no transfer funds. Its proving difficult!

Im having no luck with corners buddy you got any tips on corners and freekicks

There is no way that you signed all of these players without cheating Luton Town start with 0 transfer budget and 1.31K p/w under there wage budget. Your a joke.

Thornton it is possible i have done it too it's called going over your budget and Releasing existing players that were already there to increase your Wage budget fool

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Btw just got Gonzalo Barreto on loan from Chelsea playin as Luton Town :D good times ahead me thinks

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Btw just got Gonzalo Barreto on loan from Chelsea playin as Luton Town :D good times ahead me thinks

The game was started at 11.1 new patch and i actually had a 22k p/w wage budget BUT i went for all my free signings at one point and got them all in on the same day near enuf which resulted in me going over my budget somehow from 22k p/w to 43k p/w (Which drained ALL the clubs finances - I also had to offer all my reserves / unwanted to other BSM clubs for £0 in an effort to reduce the wage bill further

End of the season they was very happy with my performance BUT angry at my handling of the Wages.

No cheating was involved because that FMTRE editor came out the day after i started :)

Last edited:
I tried this Fabrian Brandy bloke and could not get within coo-ee of his wage demands even though I am in League 1. So I thought, I'll cheat and just see what it takes to land this bloke. I offered all of his demands which was a 8,900 quid per week wage, a 65,000 quid signing on fee and same for his agent only to be turned down for a fellow League 1 Club. I looked into the other League 1 Club to find that he had signed for them for a 2,200 quid per week deal - under a quarter of what I had offered him. So this is garbage. The bloke is either IN your game or he is OUT and in my case he is OUT! I thought I would start another game, cheat, and take over the Club he signed for but, guess what, he wouldn't come to me.
I had this problem with FM2007 and 2008 with a bloke called Fernandez who was a 17 year old goal machine but when starting a new game sometimes he was there and other times he wasn't.
I so far haven't found a 'goal machine' in FM 2011 but will continue to search.

Last edited: