Coup1980

Reaction score
Hey all i would love people to send on here a list of the best players for Lower league managers to pick from first up ?

Ie starting in either BSS or BSN ?

Any player recommendations are greatly received.

Hey all i would love people to send on here a list of the best players for Lower league managers to pick from first up ?

Ie starting in either BSS or BSN ?

Any player recommendations are greatly received.

If you are playing with a semi pro club then you will not be able to attract anyone any better than what you have, so may as well make the most of what you have.

If you are starting as a pro team (Salisbury, Eastleigh or Stalybridge) then there are a few decent free transfers around. Tresor Kandol is a beast up front and Tyrone Loran is a great centre back for that level.

Will dig out my list tomorrow.

Cheers matey ive just won the BSS so am starting the next year in the BSP so good players for that league year 2 would be awesome

Hard to know 2nd season as players have been signed or transferred clubs etc I can give you a list of players I have found useful at lower league level. It is also going to depend on how many players in your database is loaded up.

Chiro N'Toko
Marciano Bruma
Robert Cornthwaite
Robin Faber
Steven Old
Landry Matondo
Vincent Pericard
Ivan Bolado
Billy Tsovolos
Richard Dostalek
Tyrone Loran
Tresor Kandol
Takura Mtandari
Aaron Lescott
Marek Kincl
Tomas Dosek
Matthew Paget
David Lynch
Mirko Ranieri
Samba Kanoute
Martin Camano
Ibrihim Atiku
Santiago Ostolaza
Jiri Sabou
Frank Sinclair
Patrick Kanyuka
Alan Massey
Ugo Udoji
Pele
Curtin Wynter
Ryan Woods
Romone Rose
Dali Gomez
Anthony Malbon
Abdoulaye Meite
Alex Lewis
Ladjie Soukouna
Steffan Jones
Solomon Shields
Johnny Goddard
Jacob Walcott
Seyfo Soley
Pavol Suhaj
Graeme Owens
George Brislen-Hall
Alex Billington
Jamie Darvill
Joe Tillen
Lewis Codling

Some may be useful and some may not, they vary in quality, but this is a list I have compiled from various websites and threads. I will add any more that I come accross.

Cheers matey ive just won the BSS so am starting the next year in the BSP so good players for that league year 2 would be awesome

Oh and those players of course won't sign for every team at the start of the game. It can depend on your club being pro or semi pro.

Just played through first season as Salisbury--won the league around March and broke the record for points in a season with 104. Here are some of the players that did the job for me.

Junior Agogo - Very strong and a goal machine as an Advanced Forward
Nicholas Bignall - Got on loan through relationship with Reading (15 Pace and Acceleration). Led league in goals.
Nathan Hanley - Will play on the left as a Winger or Wing Back with nice Crossing (15 assists and a few goals to boot). I'm not sure you can find a better Left Winger at this level.
Matty Collins - Can play as Right Back or Central Midfielder. Rated well over 7 for the season in both positions.
Ian Flannigan - Good Right Winger. Improved as the season progressed.
Mirko Ranieri - I second the recommendation for this Keeper. He definitely won some games for me and improved throughout the year.

All of the above will be looking for around $1000/wk in full-time wages.

I've definitely never been disappointed when signing Pericard in other saves, but I have to say that Agogo might have been even a smidgen better.

Ranieri was great , but has developed tendonitis and will be out for the next 7 to 8 months. I'm torn as to whether to let him go or not. :(

Ethan Mannion - S/AM(R). Signed him for AFC Totton in the Southern Premier League, as a 19 year-old freebie. He struggled initially but when he scored his first goal about 15 matches into the season he was up-and-running. Scored plenty the following season in the BSQ Sth, but ground to a halt - along with the rest of the team - once we reached BSQ Premier. So I'd limit him to a two year contract.