Jakeyboy56

Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone has found some lower league monsters for free/cheap/loan.

I usually only start games from the 6/7th tier and usually use this website to find the real stars of the lower leagues.

Since one hasn't been created yet i thought i'd kick it off.

I will add to the thread once i find one!

Just wanted to start a thread to see if anyone has found some lower league monsters for free/cheap/loan.

I usually only start games from the 6/7th tier and usually use this website to find the real stars of the lower leagues.

Since one hasn't been created yet i thought i'd kick it off.

I will add to the thread once i find one!

@ Jake

Found me a defensive midfielder in Nigeria !
He's called Joseph Thompson!
The scouts give me a rating 3,5 stars for the Belgian League!

Maybe something for you

View attachment 116886

Morgan Geretto is a solid DLP, 23
Zakariah Fdaouch was played as a SS and was amazing, sold him in Jan.
Garry Bocaly is a great RB
Marco Morabito, 18, good potential CM
Logan Martin, 18, good potential AM/FC
Alasane Diaby, 300 pound a week and a must have. Played him between CB mainly and DM
Alberto Carbonell, solid CB and developed well over the season even as my 3rd choice.
Kaoe, an injury nightmare.

I'm playing as Eastbourne Borough and most players suggested will not sign for me as they wont move for anything less than a permanent contract.

Any suggestions. I did manage to sign Ian McLaughlin as goalkeeper and a couple of others.

I'm playing as Eastbourne Borough and most players suggested will not sign for me as they wont move for anything less than a permanent contract.

Any suggestions. I did manage to sign Ian McLaughlin as goalkeeper and a couple of others.

I didn't go any lower than Rochdale and those were all the players I transferred in.

Just to give an update on these players I posted earlier.

Zakaria Fdaouch I sold in the following January transfer window to Newcastle for 600k + add ons. Wish I had kept him as we were flying with him, still good without but made a real difference in League 1 as a SS.
Geretto didn't progress and let go on a free.
Bocaly I sold for 600k to Bristol City.
Alberto Carbonell was sold for 1.3m to Ipswich.
Kaoe I was amazed to get a price for. Sent him on loan the second season and he was poor, yet Gillingham still paid 115k at the beginning of my 3rd season.
Morabito is out on loan at Partick as he needs more game time and not going to get it in the Prem just now. Value 425k.
Logan Martin, 550 pound per week, worth 700k, he could get some game time but I'm likely to loan him out again. He's progressed, just have better players.
Allasane Diaby is just wonderful. He will back up my main 2 CBs for the first shot at the Prem, is on a wage of 425 pounds per week, and is valued at 6.25m. He can even back up as a DM/DLP.

When you say lower league, do you mean as low as the conference? As I play lower league and start off in level 10 usually but this year I went to 11 with Billingham.

Someone you should definitely keep an eye on is Tony Stokes at Canvey Island, he is a goal scoring machine at lower leagues. Also look for Jermaine Hollis at Belper, Ross Colquhoun, he's a centre back at 20 I think. Jonathon Wafula at Shaw Lane is always 1 I sign at LLM, Andy Smart at left back as well.

I saw Corby Moore's name mentioned in another thread so I bought him for Tranmere. So far the board and fans are not happy, but his performing alright in preseason. We'll see how it plays out. James Rowe has been a good find in midfield as well, but desperately hoping for a young forward to loan in from a bigger club. Any suggestions?

Jamie Thomas was not interested.

i signed 3 brazilians on free's in first season for cambridge in l2. all have dual nationalities so no need for work permits and all on reasonable wages

David Goodwillie

If you can look past the fact he's a rapist the ironically named David Goodwillie is an absolute bargain. He's a decent Scottish premiership player with international experience, due to his crimes he's playing in league 2 with Clyde. With a wage of only £300 you will be able to pick him up for about 40k or wait until the summer of 2018 and get him on a free.

Lower League Gems

You can try Kayne Diedrick Roberts 18 (Advanced Forward) and Richard Brodie 29 (Target Man). I play these two lads up top and in one season (Got promoted to league 2) Roberts scored 32 goals and Brodie got 24 goals and 17 assists!
I managed to get both on frees. Roberts was let go from Man United and Brodie was free from York City