Lower League Goal Machine 30+ Goals

FMStixz89

Reaction score
Hi,

Thought I Would Share My Goal Machine With You Lot Who Are Managing In The Lower League...
He Was An Absolute Bargain, I Brought Him For Fleetwood Town Was One Of My First Signing...

Absolute bargain, He set you back 750k, Thats NOT a bargain for a team playing in the conference north/south, Playing as Gateshead just got promoted to league 2 from the conference premiership and my transfer budget was 95k which i had to set to 0 just to have a decent wage budget, At 750k hes completely out of reach for almost everyone playing LLM because they just dont have 750k to throw around on a single player.

Absolute bargain, He set you back 750k, Thats NOT a bargain for a team playing in the conference north/south, Playing as Gateshead just got promoted to league 2 from the conference premiership and my transfer budget was 95k which i had to set to 0 just to have a decent wage budget, At 750k hes completely out of reach for almost everyone playing LLM because they just dont have 750k to throw around on a single player.

He Got Me Back to Back Promotions...

impressive but not a bargain lol. probably equivalent to city paying £50m for a player