Lower league help

Mosconi

Reaction score
Hi all,

I noticed on the homepage it said about downloading a patch that would enable you to manage even lower than Blue Square North/South, but when i clicked on the link it only took me to the relevant forum but i'm not sure which thread to go on so i can downlaod this patch, could someone please post a link to the right place.

I would very grateful.

Thanks
Mosconi

Just wanted to bring this back to the top one last time to see if anyone has an answer for this....cheers :)

dont double post but if you click the link it should be on that forum

Hi all,

I noticed on the homepage it said about downloading a patch that would enable you to manage even lower than Blue Square North/South, but when i clicked on the link it only took me to the relevant forum but i'm not sure which thread to go on so i can downlaod this patch, could someone please post a link to the right place.

I would very grateful.

Thanks
Mosconi

Try here

http://www.fmscout.com/i-690-Super-Bladesmans-English-National-League-System-Update.html

Thanks for your replies.....apart from ZVX....get over yourself, i only brought it to the top as there hadn't been any replies and i stated i was only bringing it to the top one last time...

But again thanks for the helpful replies.