Lower League Managers???

boozemonster

Reaction score
i was wondering if it would be possible for a mod to set up a sub-forum for us lower league managers, there must be a few of us about, and in fairness alot of posts in the other section dont really apply to us.

the last one in one of the tactics threads read, "dude... you need some wonder kids adn some new tactics"

well with a wage budget of 2K per week that just isnt likely

also lower league tactics differ from your more continental styles played at higher levels, lets be honest how many players use a long ball tactic when managing in the premireship? so the tactics dont really fit with what most people want.

it would aslo help with sifting through all of the wonderkids and the sort out there in the players section, because none of them would ever join you team.

if its possible to sort this out so us lower leaguers can put all of our info into one place so its more accesable that would be great, if it isnt, well no worries, cheers

I understand where you're coming from but I don't think it's necessary at the moment. As for the players the FMB players section should solve that problem once the database gets a bit bigger.

i agree that the FMB database will be great once it gets up and running, but (and im sorry to be a one minded fu**er because i always play it as a manager from the bottom) the site in my beliefe would prosper from having a LLM section,

if the problem is a shortage of mods then i wouldnt mind doing it, however i do understand that i would have to show commitment to the site to be a mod, i work on the net anyway im always online, so would you entertain the idead of having a LLM section in a month or two? not right now but hopefully later?

Last edited:
Ok I've added one. If you want me to move any old threads about LLM there then just tag them as LLM and I'll move them tomorrow.

thankyou very much mate, you dont know how much that'll help us idiots who start in the lower leagues, sorry if you thought ive been a **** about it, cheers mate