Lower league money situation

Jacob Holland

Reaction score
So i have started with St. Martins in the level 10 database, as always the lower league club runs up a massive debt first season even when just running on a non contract basis. In an attempt to counter this after my youth intake i have effectively set up a ‘2nd team’ tactic and in my 2nd season i am continuing to play friendlies throughout the season to try and balance the books/make a profit, but i’ve run into the problem that this massively effects my training schedule and ultimately will affect performances in the long run, does anyone have any other ideas of making money/fixing the training problem to allow friendlies?

I can't find the reason of second tactic. Started the match and then reduce everything in lowest condition is one solution (if you don't mind results). The first slot in tactics, team will gain 60% of training, rest two tabs will gain 20% each. So in order for a tactic to be fully trained and become familiar, need to be the same.

I can't find the reason of second tactic. Started the match and then reduce everything in lowest condition is one solution (if you don't mind results). The first slot in tactics, team will gain 60% of training, rest two tabs will gain 20% each. So in order for a tactic to be fully trained and become familiar, need to be the same.

The tactic isn’t the issue, neither are the results pf the friendlies they are purely just the only way i can think of to make money at the club - my issue is because i am areanging these friendlies it is affecting the team straining schedule as games are being played on training days, which will ultimately affect my league performance with my main team... The real question is is there another alternative to making money / making sure my team can still train properly :)

For lower leagues (semi-pro and amateur clubs) I use the same training schedules whole season (little different for pre-season). Depending on the league you're playing there are games on Saturdays or Sundays. Given that training are always on Tue/Thu/Sat I set friendlies on Wednesdays and play it with may B-squad (my team mostly has 22-23 players).

To sum up:

Monday - unavailable
Tuesday - training
Wednesday - friendly match
Thursday - training (no recovery!)
Friday - unavailable(or second friendly match if pre-season)
Saturday - league game (training if pre-season or Sunday league game)
Sunday - unavailable (or Sunday league game)

Thanks, so if i set friendlies on a wednesday it shouldn’t effect my training scedule? I’ve set my assistant to handle training to see what that would do, have you any other money tips for non league? I can only seem to be able to make £1000 a week if im only doing 1 friendly

Check these great tips from Zealand:
He summed up everything pretty well ;)