Geezar10

Reaction score
Hi I am thinking about starting a lower league network game that can have lasting enjoyment for all it's member for a long period of time. I find that games where all the players begin in the premier league get too boring as it is all based around which team has more money. Please leave any suggestions of leagues below but I will not start a game in the top league of any of the big 5 European leagues. Leave a note in the thread below if you are interested and your steam name so I can add you. Thanks.

Like you said in another thread i think the MLS would be great. But in Europe maybe Russia or one of the Asian leagues or south american leagues

Steam id - Skyclaw726

Like you said in another thread i think the MLS would be great. But in Europe maybe Russia or one of the Asian leagues or south american leagues

Steam id - Skyclaw726
Right I've added you on steam and will make a steam group for this if it generates a little more interest.

Geezer can you add me as well please my Steam name is Boydy1984 but it might come up as boydy122

Lower League Game

Hey I would like to join, my steam name is Bazzabyrne.

Bazzabyrne you've been added. Boydy I'm afraid it wouldn't let me add you on steam so add me Geezar10 although it will probably come up as david. Anyone else interested?

Trying to start a group on steam and add you all. Just got to wait for steam to work properly.

Hi guys just an update on this. I have invited all the interested parties to the group on steam. We will be having a team meeting on Saturday 17th November at 8:00 (british time) Please send us a message if you cannot make it or post a message on here. We will be meeting in the chat room on steam for the group so just go in at 8:00 and I will be there a little while before.

Hi guys we are missing a few members so we have some spare spaces so join if you want to and the game is no longer guarenteed to be lower league and just what anyone wants to do. So message me on steam if you are interested. For info on what is going on then read the post above

Yeah,quite interested in this also.my steam id is steff318.
my suggestions would be the sottish 3rd division(with the exception of rangers of course)
can play anytimes after 8pm

look forward to hearing from you guys!!!