• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 9K
chris taylor - Oldham
Grant Holt - Norwich
Charlie Adam - Blackpool
Beckford-leeds united
Rickie Lambert - Southampton

@jugzy your getting names not opinions or views, the same 5 names over and over agin... Tbh your getting these 5 names so get OVER it and stop spamming for more?

Mate if some one knows one that hasn't been put on then they put it on that's the point and if they do come up over and over again then that shows everyone they should be good in the prem so they will buy them

Brian Stock - Midfield
Lindergren (sp?) - from the dutch league- Midfield
Charlie Austin- Striker
Gary Madine - Striker
Scott Loach - Goalie

These are doing very well in my Swindon save in the prem

I found Alex Smithies who plays for Huddersfield Town at the start of the game.

Conor Ramsay. 16, striker at St Mirren.. Stats are pretty good for his age, bangs them in for fun in the Scottish leagues and the Championship.. Not got him in the Prem yet but just put an offer in.. Get him at the start 'cause Liverpool go for him (well they have in my games).

As has been said before, Beckford, Carrol etc...

Had a punt at Freddy Eastwood a while back, scored 4 in his first two then may aswell have gone straight on holiday 'cause he was useless the rest of the season!

Kana-biyik from Le Havre.
Miles Addison
Jonjo Shelvey
Snodgras

Aron Gunnarson and Gylfi Sigurðsson.
Also players like Shelvey and Smithies always turn great in my saves

I can't believe how much support Charlie Adam is getting on here. I wasted money on him to bring him back to Rangers in my save and he was a total flop. Not impressed at all. Managed to sell him to Ipswich right before they got relegated for £2m. Wasn't impressed to be losing £1.2m. If i was you i'd look elsewhere. The english leagues are overpriced in my opinion. Scott McDonald is a good one in the championship. I'd have a look at Whittaker from Rangers and then id have a look to the German and Turkish leagues. You'll get a much better deal.

proven from my leicester squad in the premier league ( currently 4th)

andy king
maxi gradel
tunchev
matty fryatt

Tunchev i'd agree with, Jonny Howson, NEVER AMBROSE, he's been **** for me, complete waste

Same ambrose got like 2 assists and 4 goals in 30 apps tunchev did well :)

I've learnt my lesson, Ambrose is good IRl, but **** in FM10. Sean St.Ledger does the job too

Back