Thorpado

Reaction score
On FM10 pre-patch I really enjoyed a game with Notts County in League 2 with a ridiculously high budget funded by the rich owners which made you the Man City of lower leagues!

I am looking to find a team to play with like this on FM11 who are either in the lower depths of the league system in a major country i.e. England, Spain, Italy etc.

OR in one of the more minor leagues like Iceland, Hungary, Ireland, Scandinavian leagues etc. where it does not necessarily have to be at the lower leagues as much.

Any reccomendations would be much appreciated:D

Could try Dunston? Can't remember the league though

Crawley Town in Blue Square Premier League are fairly rich for that level.

Pro Patria in serie C2 Italy maybe. Start with 800K euros transfer budget and a nice wage budget too (and you should be able to increase both by asking the board). Nowhere near old Notts county, still good for lower leagues standard though.

Just was reminded of this because in my Ghana save, a team in the Ghanaian Second Division had a board takeover from an italian tycoon who infused 2.8 Million into them. Most teams at that level have <5K transfer budgets and <100K per year wage budgets so that was really crazy, I'll see if they are successful at all. I thought it funny that an Italian took over a Ghanaian team, and not even a first division one at that.

Meanwhile I got took over directly after I was promoted and had 120K infused despite being far more successful. But the new chairman is helpful, relaying my dangerous pitch, expanding youth recruitment, and giving my 2.4 Mil wages and 45K transfer for a top half finish in the premier league.

Try RB Leipzig in Germanys 4th level
This. They have a very healthy bank balance and transfer budget, a big stadium and get something like 50M over 10 years in sponsorship.

Hmmm, would like to give RB Leipzig a shot sometime.

Venezia in Serie C2A get about a million dollars to spend start of first season.

Just about to start the 2012-13 season as Mantova (just taken over as manager). Got a £4.0m transfer budget and £40k per week wage budget. They are in Serie 2CA. Think that's quite ridiculous. Should be fun!!

Red Bull Brasil, but you have to download a custom update to be able to play with the team