MOkhAz

Reaction score
can anyone suggest any tactics for my Cardiff City squad ?

really hope that the tactics will at least get 1 point from THE BIG FOUR
smile.png

*sorry for my English

Here is my tactics and squads . btw , i have only tried this tactics for just 1 game and draw 0-0 with aston villa .
Please help me guys :)

View attachment 218295

Perhaps one of these approaches will work.

THE 442

1st and only strategy: Slow and Cautious Possession Football

We keep a tight formation when attacking on the counter, holding on to the ball. Not only by playing in a slow tempo, but also by using many defensive roles. Defensive Wingers, a Cm on defend a playmaker on defend, a defensive Forward etc. To keep possession better we actually play down the flanks so that when we drop the ball, we still have many people behind it. In this rigid approach the defence comes first and we stick to our positions and as we don’t have the players for it ( generally speaking), we sit deeper and DON’T hassle.

The Approach uses a full Playmaker and a full target man, both players that are set to be cautious

Click here to view the original image of 800x432px.
normalformation.png

THE 4231

1st strategy: Slow and Cautious Possession Football

We keep a tight formation when attacking on the counter, holding on to the ball. Not only by playing in a slow tempo, but also by using many defensive roles. Defensive Wingers, a Cm on defend, a defensive Forward etc. To keep possession better we play out of defence, pass to feet and retain possession. In this rigid approach the defence comes first and we stick to our positions

The Approach uses NO playmaker or Target man. Notice that there is one tweak to the tactic and that is that the wingers have the wide play set to “move into channels”

Click here to view the original image of 800x387px.
normalformation.png

2nd Even more cautious roles

Here, both CM is on defend and both wingers are defensive wingers. We also use a FC that is on support and we drop deeper with the team. This approach is mainly used when you don’t feel you stand a single chance wining but instead looks for a 0-0 draw or trying to keep the score line down

Click here to view the original image of 800x388px.
defensiveformation.png

THE 4222

3rd Strategy: A BALANCED APPROACH ( WITHIN THIS ATTACKING FORMATION)

Here, we try to sit with more men behind the ball, retaining possession and keeping the ball in the team. Obvious, we will still burst at goal and since we play with 4 attacking players ( by position), this will happen often. The fullbacks will not join the attacks but instead move up with the rest of the team and keep the shape. We keep dribbling to a minimum and play a shorter passing game

Click here to view the original image of 800x384px.
nr2w.png

4th Strategy Cautious Counter

Here, we are playing much more cautious, perhaps an approach that will mainly be used away to really good teams or when wanting to grind out a result.

Click here to view the original image of 800x367px.
nr4j.png