Wolf2222

Reaction score
Hi All

I am managing Baldock Town at Level 10. The problem I have is that no matter what tactic I play I concede a lot of goals. I have been in games where I have been two and then Concede two goals against the run of play.

My defenders are always getting poor marks ( 4's and 5's) I have tried to use different players and the same thing happens.

At this level you don't get much to play with, No transfer budget and about 1,500 PW for wages

I have tried 3-3-4, 4-2-4 and 4-4-2 and the same thing happens.

Any ideas would be great

This is not stopping me from enjoying the game.

Regards
Wolf

I found a tactic on steam that is the best tactic for lower league teams. I have managed to take Whitehawk (in the skrill south) to back to back first place finishes and promotions after countless hours of failing before.

Under steam workshop search for "LLM V2 Lower League Plug and Win Tactic"

It really is a lifesaver View attachment 458901

I have had the best Goal margin by far and it totally transformed my team. I am not sure how to link it so I just would search it under the workshop by searching for Lower league.

I found a tactic on steam that is the best tactic for lower league teams. I have managed to take Whitehawk (in the skrill south) to back to back first place finishes and promotions after countless hours of failing before.

It really is a lifesaver View attachment 409590

I have had the best Goal margin by far and it totally transformed my team. I am not sure how to link it so I just would search it under the workshop by searching for Lower league.

Hey jraper13, could you post the instruction for that LLM tactic as my Steam is acting up and refuses to download it in the workshop. Thanks!!

someone can give me this tactic? i see this tactic on steam but i can t download it

It really is a lifesaver View attachment 409590

I suspect your problem has more to do with Stamina than formations. So when you are in a winning position with 10 or 15 minutes to go, I would switch to a defensive mentality; make your midfield more combative and restrict yourself to one attacking winger as an out ball with the other winger operating in support mode; reign your full-backs in and play on the counter with More Direct Passes, Clearing To Flanks, and - for the last 5 minutes - go to Defensive mode and Waste Time.

In FM13, I played as AFC Totton in the Southern Premier. Back-to-back play-off victories in my first two seasons took me to the Blue Square Premier, where I was suddenly completely out of my depth - unable to sign anybody (even free agents) and totally unable to compete with the teams at that level. I got about 4 points from my first 11 matches and got the hump! But good luck!