Lower league team - BEST TACTIC 4-3-3!

• Thread starter Thread starter nathan_nis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3K

nathan_nis

Reaction score
NIZ 4-3-3 YELLOWS!

First of all, please be gentle with me as this is my firs time uploading a tactic.

This tactic is based around my favourite tactic of FM24 which is EL Turco - Essyy (Can't find original creator to give credit)
This tactic is a 4-3-3 based tactic with a DM in front of the defence. It is a high tempo and high attacking tactic which I have created to be good with lower teams. This tactic will literally take a team who should come bottom and win the league.

I have used the tactic on an original save which I did for Norwich but the save is now in 2028 and the players there are unrealistic so I have started two other tests to check with the tactic.

Please note I have not simulated the season and I do play the matches. (However I have simulated previously and the results are still amazing).
The tactic is mainly plug and play. I let my Assistant handle OI and both types of Training and also let him assign Set piece takers. I literally just pick my team and play the match.

Striker will score plenty of goals along with wingers. Centre mids will also pop up with a few goals.
I use the Chicken Wing v1.8 for set pieces and to be honest its just phenomenal the amount of goals from it. (Again I can't find the creator to give credit)

Please give this tactic a try. It is important to get chemistry/familiarity as high as possible. From there I promise you won't be disappointed.

Look forward to hopefully hearing a couple of responses :)

Attachments

• Mariupol Games.png
    Mariupol Games.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 899
  • Mariupol Team.png
    Mariupol Team.png
    633.7 KB · Views: 844
  • Venezia Schedule.png
    Venezia Schedule.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 842
  • Venezia Team.png
    Venezia Team.png
    649.3 KB · Views: 671
  • NIZ 4-3-3 YELLOWS .fmf
    NIZ 4-3-3 YELLOWS .fmf
    41.8 KB · Views: 334
  • chicken wing v1.8.fmf
    chicken wing v1.8.fmf
    37.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
can you link the set pieces that you used
Don't know if we are allowed to post links to other forums but if it is not allowed I am sure admins will remove. It is found here **EDIT** Won't let me link sorry

Not sure about the set pieces but the inspiration for this tactic is likely to be from @elturco09
As for the set pieces you can simply directly upload the file here. If you need help with that let me know ^^

Not sure about the set pieces but the inspiration for this tactic is likely to be from @elturco09
As for the set pieces you can simply directly upload the file here. If you need help with that let me know ^^
Appreciate the advice. Thank you. Set piece tactic also uploaded now.

Just finished first season with Arminia Bielefeld in 3. Liga with these results.....

I did change my ST a lot during the season so goals for them are not the best. Easily winning the league with a great GD.

Attachments

• ab league.png
    ab league.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 353
  • ab squad.png
    ab squad.png
    588.5 KB · Views: 360
Back