Lower league to champions league network game!

jay0200

Reaction score
Right so i saw in the challenges and scenarios page the lower league to champions league challenge and i thought it was a great idea but i thought people may get bored playing in there own and would like a challenge of playing against other players in the challenge. if you havent seen the lower league to champions league thread its quite easy to understand... the name kind of gives it away :L. so anyway you start with a team in the BSS/BSN all players must start in the same league and we see who can get closest to the winning the champions league or even the first to win it!

Obviously this will be a long term game so long term players will be needed no noobs who give up after 6 months because they cant spend 50 million pound a transfer window!! times will be discussed when people join but it will be GMT time.

So if your up to the challenge join this game it will be a lot of fun and it will really show who is the ultimate football manager!

add my hamachi if you want to join

network id : LL2CL
pass:12345

Right guys the games up at them moment we have me and one other player we have started in league 2 so please join! but committed players only!