ZacJackson91

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was anything on here regarding wonder-kids from the lower divisions such as the likes of Max Clayton at Crewe. Doesn't have to be English leagues but he is the only player that comes to mind! Any suggestions on players or even links if there is already a similar thread would be greatly appreciated!

I only know a few hope it helps:

Nico Shultz from Hertha Berlin, Pierre Michel Lasogga also from Berlin, Sebastien Maier from 1860 München, Mason Bennet from Derby County, Will Hughes also from Derby, Robbie Cotton from Blackburn Rover, and Leon Goretzka from Bochum

Hope that helps:)

George Francomb - Norwich (around 100k) - The best 100k you'll ever spend for a League 1/2 or Championship attacking right back. Put a wide midfielder in front of him with him Francomb hugging the touchline and he'll overlap all game long. First couple of seasons his free-kicks are sensational. Usually gets around 5 goals and 10+ assists when ever i buy him.

Jesse Lingard - Man Utd (loan to released) - Perfect CAM, Hes dribbles and passes like a Premier League star. Will get you around 10-15 goals a season and about the same with assists. Gets released after the first season i think and wants big wages but if you stop him signing for anyone else he drops his demands around September/October and then you've got a diamond.

Jake Taylor - Reading (100k) - Similar player to Jesse Lingard with the same goals/assists ratio in League 1 and 2. Not as good in the Championship for me as Jesse Lindard but a snip at 100k for what you can sell him at.

Abdi Ibrahim - Man City (released after 1st season) - The best ball winning midfield i have ever come across in the Football League. Brilliant in the Championship and you could sell him for £4-5m after a few years.

Off the top of my head there is also Luke Freeman and Luke Ayling who once you get into the Championship you can sell for a massive return on what you buy them for. Michele Fornasier and Dion Conroy are awesome centre-backs for the same reason.