euanstokie123

Reaction score
Any found any lower league gems yet? There were loads of quality players available last year counago sishuba etc but cant seem to find any this year. If anyone has any suggestions thatd be great.

Sorry if the grammers a bit bad im on my phone lol

Hey, I love the lower league managment, have started the game staight away going for the english legend achievement. I support Wrexham in life but as there in the BSP iv'e chosen Bath City to take control of.
I have just signed Vincent Pericard on a free transfer, suprised I got him as there were a couple of league 1 and 2 clubs intersted in him. I will post more when/if I find them if anyone else could do the same. Some people may see this as a form of cheating? Personally I don't.
Last year from getting tips and help from this site I managed to win the champions league with Wrexham 3 times and the Premiership/FA Cup etc numerous times, all started with help from here like signing Pablo Counago/Jamil Adam etc.

Notcheating at all just a bit of scouting lol I dont get tactics etc off here like a lot of people. One tip for you mate sign asanda sishuba best lw you can get. I got him last year but he wouldnt come this time you need south africa loaded though. Also paul matondo is good. You found any others?

I'm gonna get pericard too, struggling aswell in blue square with mansfield

As said above I see it more as a way of scouting. However I don't like downloading tactics as I feel less accomplished than when I achieve success with my own tactic.