Wrighty1987

Reaction score
Hey guys I wanted know what's best tactic for lower league teams I wanna try take a conference team to the prem ( ambitious I know ) but want advice on which is best tactics and players to look at.

There is a lower league players list in the players section.

442 Diego Simone or Date442! are decent in the lowers for me. So was AlQaedaSVBtweak & iwb xmas (Date442! thread)

I will check the players list then , but as for tactics do you have links for them save scrolling through all the junk :p

Date442! is the name of the thread, so is Diego Simone 442

I've been having great success in the lower leagues using two ball winning midfielders in my central midfield, one support, one defend.

Make sure they have the right attributes. High tackling and bravery are absolute musts, but guys with decent physicals (speed/acceleration/strength) is a huge bonus. Work rate and stamina are important too.

They will constantly be winning the ball in the center of the pitch leaving your opponents in compromising situations. Lower leagues are less skill and more about which team is more physical. Load up on brutes, play aggressive defense and you'll win.

For your attacking players, focus on composure. Collect the highest composure guys you can find, there's not many elite at that level so if you have them, you have the edge.

Last edited: