Mariners88

Reaction score
Morning Chaps,

I have decided to start a Network game up which will basically start in the League Two. I was thinking of starting in the BSP but i think L2 would be better in terms of it being abit more equal. I want this to run smoothly so I'm after dedicated players who will see this through till the end.

First come first serve but if all slots are taken i will have a reserve list which i will contact if a player doesn't wish to continue.

What i offer:
*Fun exciting network game
*Dedicated to see it through till the end
*This thread will be updated with info regarding our season
*Possible website being created with interviews with Managers etc

Rules / Requirements:
*Mature
*Microphone (Access to Teamspeak or Skype)

Setup:-

Host: Mariners88 (Ashley)
Connection speed: 100MB
Starting league: English League Two
No of players: 5 - 10
Server name: FMBase - Road to Glory
Password: Will be given to all players before league starts
Times / Days (GMT):
Sunday 6PM - 10PM / Wednesday 6PM - 10PM / Friday 6PM-10PM
Voice: SKYPE OR TEAMSPEAK TO BE DECIDED

SIGNUP:

Mariners88 (Ashley) - Bradford City

I would be interested but i can't play on wednesday til 8pm is that a problem?

i'll be willing to play, if i can be fleetwood town, when will it be starting?

Last edited:
sounds very good, im interested can i have Northampton town. im am unable to find your steam, please add me, I am pwhite1357.

Last edited:

WhyMe (Phil Chard) Northampton Town - just noticed Cobblers have gone, will take Wimbledon steam name - Feral

Last edited:
I will play and add you on Skype whats your name and also I want to be afc Wimbledon please?

[h=2]FM13 Updated Game Transfers (Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez to Monaco) + more!!!!![/h]
FM13 Updated Game Transfers (Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez to Monaco) + more!!!!!

Server Name: FM13 Updated Game Transfers/Password: chelsea
Add me on these if interested Steam owusu26 and Skype joel.o26
Times will see the maojrity (changeable if it doesn't suit you)
Major Leagues Brazil England France Germany Holland Italy and Spain
Extendent Matches Highlights included
Edited Game stats & appearances of match players e.g Canvani has Black no not brown and Falcao is Darker skin tone
This Game includes big money moves with players such as: Luis Suarez, Hulk, Gotze, Falcao, Moutinho, James Rodriguez and the four goal hero Robert Lewandowski! Plus updated managers with Jose Mourinho back with the blues!!!!!! So come play with mega rich Monaco or manage Bayern Munich with Robert Lewandowski and Mario Gotze, or even be tottenham and try to keep Star Bale you wouldn't wanna miss out on this game!!!!!!!
Will be playing on the Fiday 7th of June!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!