JTL

Reaction score
Right I have just started the impossible with my local side, Storrington (level 10!) and my lack of non-league knowledge is already beginning to show with no idea who to sign. Of course being level 10 club there is no money for transfers and would appreciate any suggestions. I have already signed what I believe is a bit of a coup in the form of Elliot Benyon from Torquay and am interested to know if there are any other players that would be willing (and crazy enough) to play for a level 10 club!

If you load all players from the nation of Reunion, you can get plenty of BSP level players for free

How did you get Benyon to go to a team so low?! I play with Dulwich Hamlet in level 8 and have noticed that you can get sine quality free players from Northern Ireland and Ireland. I signed Colin Cassidy who is a good gk and all he wanted was 90 p/w, Noel McGee, Chris Kerr a 19 yr Att Mid, Tom Walsh who is a 16 yr Att Mid left and I signed him for next to nothing. Have you managed to find many more quality players?