Cups: FA Cup 4th Qualifying round - FA Trophy 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 1064
Biggest Win: 6 - 1 Alfreton BSP
Biggest Defeat: 2 - 6 Fleetwood BSP
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago - 21
Most Assists: Shane Williams - 18
Highest Average Rating: Shane Williams 7.15
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counago
Note: The team managed to capture the overachievers award (Media prediction 22nd)

View attachment 200316View attachment 200317View attachment 200318

I hit the top of the league for a point but couldn't sustain it with an abysmal slide down the table towards the end of the season. Unfortunatley I couldn't keep Counago fit and just didn't get the goals I was needing. My finances are shocking and It's down to having alot of players on my books. Need to have some restraint in the transfer market this year and hopefully I can pick up some stars.

Edit: Forgot to amend the wins/losses and attendance.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting this challenge with Thurrock from the BSS but I realized that as soon as I started with them all the players are out of contracts and many of them ask for ridiculous pay rises which I cannot afford because my wage budget is in the red and I have £0 in the transfer kitty. I also cannot sign enough players if I release all the players that are out of contract because of my wage budget being in the red.

Note: I cannot change the transfer or wage budget allocation percentage because the board have financial restrictions in place!

Team: Corby Town
Season: 2011/12
League: BSN
Final Position: 1st
Cups: FA Cup 3rd Round - FA Trophy 1st Round
Average Attendance: 389
Biggest Win: 6 - 2 Soham FAT
Biggest Defeat: 1 - 7 Tottenham Fa Cup 3rd Round
Top Goalscorer: Pablo Counago - 28
Most Assists: Andy Hall - 13
Highest Average Rating: Pablo Counago - 7.63
Fans Player of the Year: Pablo Counago

View attachment 200360View attachment 200361View attachment 200362

Pablo Counago wouldn't resign for another year though so have had to go shopping. Basically reformed the whole team with youth so hoping to stay in BSP for a year or two and then progress up.

as i never started my game with colwyn bay due to work commitments i will starting today with FC Halifax

I am really frustrated with the lack of playing time i have currently, too much uni work atm, roll on reading week where ill be able to get through a couple of seasons as atm all i have managed is a few months , its killing me haha

I have chosen my local team Woking...hoping to pinch some Reading players on loan! 8-|

View attachment 198977View attachment 198978

1st season completed as follows:

Team: Woking
Season 2011/12
League: Blue Square Bet South
Cups: FA Cup 2nd Round, FA Trophy 2nd Round
Average Attendance: 976
Biggest Win: 6-0 vs Bromley & vs Sutton Utd
Biggest Defeat: 0-3 vs Dover
Top Goalscorer: Jamil Adam 27
Most Assists: Thomas Lyskov 17
Highest Average Rating: Jamil Adam 7.69
Fans Player of the Year: Jamil Adam

View attachment 200430View attachment 200431View attachment 200432

How are you guys getting promoted so easily? I can't get a steady run of form and am stuck in 3rd in BSS atm, looks like I'll have to try my luck at the play-offs :(

Good luck, I'm Dartford as well, Charlie Sheringham has been beast for me although he hasn't scored in 2 months now. :(

Cheers mate ye hes quality scoring freely in pre season! won first game of season 1-0 with counago scoring on his debut :) good luck to you too

I've decided to take this on with Eastbourne Borough. Doing well so far, undefeated after about 15 games.

Team: Nuneaton
Season: 2011/12
League: Blue Square North
Cups: FA Cup lost to Sounend 1st round replay, FA Trophy lost to FC Halifax 3rd Qual Round.
Average Attendance: 818
Biggest Win: 7-1 verses Hednesford
Biggest Defeat: 2-4 verses Southend
Top Goalscorer: Omar Koroma 22
Most Assists: Malik Buari 22
Highest Average Rating: Malik Buari 7.54
Fans Player of the Year: Malik Buari

I'm liking this challenge!! I accept, I have chosen The Staines Massive, and new manager Ali G is keepin it real, dreaming of Champions League Glory! I'll get my first season out of the way and I'll post the required updates...

Speed :O

Some of you are already on their 4th season?! How do you go through your seasons at that speed? I spend hours analysing every player for exactly how I think they'll play in their role for every game due to how opponents play (watching past game highlights), their strengths, their reputation, fixture congestion etc to get the best results possible...I'm praying that my results back-up the work I put in and that I'm not just massively slow lol.

Also, can't get counago even after agent sacked, this first season is gonna be difficult, aiming for straight promotion though.

Fifteen games in. Top by 4 points. But Koroma is injured & Counago can't score :/

Come On Truro!

Last edited:
Jamil Adam is the man to sign, got him in October/november first season for dorchester and he got 37 goals in 32 games!! Now in second season in BSP and he has played 3 scored 7!! Got 4 in the first game!! A definate must buy! I normally get so frustrated with LL clubs but I am loving it right now!
Anyone else done it as Dorchester?

I started it as Basingstoke yesterday, they did have a relatively poor squad so it was always going to be difficult, however, after a batch of free signings we are starting to gain momentum and are 4th after 15 games.

Although I am trying to build a relatively young team, I could not find a suitable AMC so went for Tony Sheridan (ex PL at Coventry) and he has been playing really well, a good outlet to link midfield and attack. I managed to pick up the recommended Pablo Counago and Stephen Stirling, but although solid, they haven't set the world on fire as yet. I am more happy with the defensive signings I have brought in to give a solid feel at the back, these have included Nikki Ahamed, Sulaiman Bangura, Dominic Shimmin and Ellis Deeney. Delano Sam-Yorke and Matty Warner who were already at the club have been the standout performers.