Loyal fm player seeking long term game preferably BPL but flexible

seanbee01

Reaction score
Been playing fm online for years never have got into solo , looking for something fresh with new people something that is going to last a long time as i hate restarting

what im looking for is a host who has good connection and a proper computer , had a few folks try to run games when their net and computer specs just cant handle it makes it slow and painfull to play

Drop me some details of your game please if you have a space

im interested in setting up a game if your in? just need some people and what league/objective we could do :]

Ive had plenty Orms ( flemengo ) , and im the best in the game at what i do ! u try remaining in a game for more than 5 mins and ill continue WINNING cause its in my genes Woo u know the rest .

Anyway guys going to wait on a few replies would like to know what league is being done how comp will run fm and teams planned no wanting to waste anyones time just want to join the reight file and play a good long game

im interested, would have to be able to play a few hours each session though?

all i did was test the speed other day btw, oh palease

checked hours later you were still playing thats not a speed tester ? well tom fruit what sort of game are yous thinking about i can play all hours im not working at the moment so im always available ?

Nah i certainly didnt, i did one game that took 10mins

who mike way the supernet 10 mins really ? tried his game anall was nothing special just him trying to sell himself as host as always - im running of 66 meg at the moment virgin media style !

I had to know... just wanted fast fm not some black man zzzzing and on hol all the time

i am just about to start what looks like a very competitive SPL league,if u would like to PM me for details m8,good few players signed up so far!!!

there isnt really fast fm in network most are ok and playable but i think fm 13 is generally slower online than all the others , im talking about in mATCHDAYS probly with all the add ons they have put in

We was fine for years what happened to that speed!!?

their adding things to the matchday experience updating gameplay so its more advanced its obviously made it slower , its either put up with it or play solo