Loyal to Brighton, currently 2022: Contract Issues?

Dazu

Reaction score
I've always kept my pay to a low amount but since I've won the PL and CL a few seasons in a row I wanted a bit more job security so they couldn't turn around and just cut me from my job with Brighton. I've gotten them to become one of the richest clubs in the world too but they're still being stingy about how much they want to pay me and back out whenever I ask for more money nowadays.

Any way to increase my job security is basically want I want to do, having created a dynasty at Brighton, it's a bit scary to lose the team I have!

Why would you ask for more money if they don't put it in your bank balance :p Is it just pay you're having issues with?

I've always kept my pay to a low amount but since I've won the PL and CL a few seasons in a row I wanted a bit more job security so they couldn't turn around and just cut me from my job with Brighton. I've gotten them to become one of the richest clubs in the world too but they're still being stingy about how much they want to pay me and back out whenever I ask for more money nowadays.

Any way to increase my job security is basically want I want to do, having created a dynasty at Brighton, it's a bit scary to lose the team I have!

I know its nothing to do with it but could i see your team?and transfer history throughout??

Thanks

my experience tells me that and it doesn't matter what's your wage they can fire anyway even if you get 1M per week and even if it would mean they go bankrupt