KleinS04

Reaction score
In each teams you will pick, there will be few players that have been in the club for years. Their abilities may not be good enough to prove themselves in the starting XI, nor the substitutes, but they were here since a long time. For myself, I do feel something for those players, especially with my favorite team, so I would like to know if you renew the contract of those who have been in the club for more than half a decade. And that also applies with the staff.

No. That would just be a waste of money. I wanted to keep King for Spurs, but I didn't because he was injured all the time.

Yes i am like that. I kept Jamie Carragher and Stevie G at Liverpool for ages after they stopped being good and made them coaches.

it's a waste of money but i also do it...

I also do it, especially for players who were stars at the club but then went past their prime

I always do it.

Always good to keep a nucleus of a team, and even if you are wasting some money, it probably helps morale in the long-run. That player can also be used for tutoring and then move onto become a coach.

Everyone wins.

i only keep players if their mental stats are good esp after 33/34 tutor the u18 players and if needed any young players in the first team squad i do prefer to keep them as staff but the second i see their staff stats if they are rubbish they are out the door when they retire

i always sold everyone in the squad (apart from those just arrived) and replace them with under 20 youngster.. so basically playing with a young team ;)

Carragher is the only one I have a problem with, he has a great first season but after that he's terrible and sponging £85k per week. But what can you do :S

I'm like that...on my arsenal save I can never bring myself to sell eboue,denilson,diaby even when others reccomend it.