LSPlaysFM's 4-1-2-1-2 Unbreakable Diamond 2.0 - 3.5 GPG & 87% Win Ratio

LSPlaysFM's 4-1-2-1-2 Unbreakable Diamond 2.0 - 3.5 GPG & 87% Win Ratio 21.4.0

Looks great just wondering if you have any special players filters if not what do you look for in each player role ??

Looks great just wondering if you have any special players filters if not what do you look for in each player role ??
Hey there Coxie, in terms of any particular filters, I will usually simply look for players based on the roles (and how their attributes fit). I don't have any set filters however I'm afraid. The main thing I focus on though with it is making sure the wing backs are decently athletic and the AF is pacey and good off the ball. Those positions I find are often key for it doing well.

If you are interested in how I actually find players I do actually have a video on my channel which looks at how I scout players etc. (although it mainly focuses on wonderkid players so may not be 100% what you'd be after). I'll link it below in case you want to take a look.

Hope that helps mate. :)

This tactic is incredible, i have amazing result even if my Team isn’t very strong

did you use the tactic full season without any changes or tweak on specific games such as home/away or domestic cup/european cup games?

Any OIs? Do you individual train players to position?
Also read on FMScout that you did a Liverpool save with this - any chance of seeing what your starting line up was for this?

Cheers

did you use the tactic full season without any changes or tweak on specific games such as home/away or domestic cup/european cup games?

No I just use it on the final of the champions league against Manchester and in the club world cup where i was undefeated

Any OIs? Do you individual train players to position?
Also read on FMScout that you did a Liverpool save with this - any chance of seeing what your starting line up was for this?

Cheers
Hey there mate, in terms of opposition instructions, no I normally leave this and the training to my assistant. I do occasionally tweak the OIs for individual opposition but its very rare. Hope that helps. 🙂

hey, have you used it in any tactic testing tables? i'd like to see where you get the 3.5 GPG and 87% win rate from, and how it compares in the tactic tables

thanks!

hey, have you used it in any tactic testing tables? i'd like to see where you get the 3.5 GPG and 87% win rate from, and how it compares in the tactic tables

thanks!
Hey mate, so the GPG and win % were from my Norwich save, basically the GPG were the league stat that is available on the team detailed stats and then the win rate I worked out from our games played and won etc.

In terms of the tactic tables no I haven't tested it (mainly as I dont know how or where to that 😂). I know FM Base do test the tactics so I presume at some point it will get added to the tester. If you have any suggestions though, please feel free to chuck them at me. 🙂

Hey mate, so the GPG and win % were from my Norwich save, basically the GPG were the league stat that is available on the team detailed stats and then the win rate I worked out from our games played and won etc.

In terms of the tactic tables no I haven't tested it (mainly as I dont know how or where to that 😂). I know FM Base do test the tactics so I presume at some point it will get added to the tester. If you have any suggestions though, please feel free to chuck them at me. 🙂

I'm not sure what the rules are here about mentioning other sites, but there is another site that has a really good tactic testing system, TFF's Hot Tub, I think most people in the FM community refer to that as the best/most accurate testing table, I'd be really interested to see how it compares to the ZAZ Blue 3.0 and VOID 2.0 tactics on that table.

I'm not sure what the rules are here about mentioning other sites, but there is another site that has a really good tactic testing system, TFF's Hot Tub, I think most people in the FM community refer to that as the best/most accurate testing table, I'd be really interested to see how it compares to the ZAZ Blue 3.0 and VOID 2.0 tactics on that table.
Ah right, perfect, I will have to have a look at that then and see how it gets on. 🙂 Thanks mate, ill have a proper look into how it all works tomorrow.

No I just use it on the final of the champions league against Manchester and in the club world cup where i was undefeated

Great tactic!
just tried with my salford save (3rd season, championship league). it's been 8 games in championship without a single win (2 draw and 6 loses), then i tried the tactic for the first time with 2-0 win againt forrest (away). it looks like promising stats.

thanks

Amazing first matchs ! I love this tactic

Attachments

• 20210325144010_1.jpg
    20210325144010_1.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 432
  • 20210325144018_1.jpg
    20210325144018_1.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 444
tried (no simulation) it with udinese i lost my games with this tactic . So does not work with with every team