LSPlaysFM's Treble Winning 5-3-2 DM Tactic

LSPlaysFM's Treble Winning 5-3-2 DM Tactic 2021-02-02

Did a holiday test with 6 teams, possibly better if this tactic is man managed as has not particularly done well with 4 out of the 6 used within the test. Could be this particular holiday test wasn't the norm or could be one where you need to manage it yourself. Quite sad as I was looking forward to a tactic which shone defensively. I can provide screenshots if you would like them.

Did a holiday test with 6 teams, possibly better if this tactic is man managed as has not particularly done well with 4 out of the 6 used within the test. Could be this particular holiday test wasn't the norm or could be one where you need to manage it yourself. Quite sad as I was looking forward to a tactic which shone defensively. I can provide screenshots if you would like them.
Hey there Kippa, thanks for the reply mate, sorry to hear it didn't go well on your own tests. Strange it didn't work out so well for you. With my own, I used the 3 sides used with this as explained and I also did a partial save so far with my Kaiserslautern team in my main YouTube save and all seems to be working well so far. As you say, may have just been that specific save, or possibly like you say those teams may have needed more of a hands on management maybe? Interesting to know that was the case for yourself though. Thanks for taking the time to let me know mate. :)