Reaction score
Hello I've been reading this forum for about a year now. I find it really interesting And helpful. I'm a new user and this is my first post

Luan is a natural ST LAM CAM RAM. his favoured position is ST false nine but he is more accomplished/suitable as a LAM inside forward. I have been using him as back up in my Chelsea save in all those positions but mainly a LAM.

I was just wondering what position other people have played him in, having success or failure. Any advice would be very helpful as I would like to get the best out of him.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using him as a False 9, and so far he scored 23 goals and 12 assists in 21 games

That's a Great return. I've never played with a false 9. Would a false 9 work with a CAM as I currently use a 4231. Or do you think it's best to leave the space for the false 9.

Best leave space

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks for advice. In process of making a 343 so should be able to get a false 9 in that.

I used him in my first save. Honestly I found him great any where I played him. AMC, inside forward on the left or right or up front on his own. Always seemed to score a goal for me. Deleted the save a few days back but I think, first season for me at Liverpool he scored 17 goals in about 39 games. Majority of them he came on as a sub though

Was good DLF for me at Inter, in a 442,had 15goals 15 assist every year

Yeah that's very similar to him in my save flubber not as many assists but has 15 goals by march. Play him all over but Costa got injured for 6 weeks so I just put him up top as a poacher and he did very well. He Sounds like a very solid player for everyone

Luan's best position is false 9. However he will score goals from anywhere on the pitch. His flexibility to play anywhere in the front 4 is probably his best asset.