Noergaard11

Reaction score
Yo,

I just finished a game against a team from my division and i won 8-1, which is kinda normal for my team atm. I am PSV - just for the record. But what stood out was Lucas Boyé's performance. He is my reserve striker, but due to Barbosa's injury, he was in the starting XL. After 14 minutes, he completed his hattrick. He scored 6 goals, and got a rating on 10.00.

29zv529.png

Should this even be possible? I mean, he is 21 years old, not even close to be that kind of forward? His stats:

2h51kz9.png

(Sorry for the Danish languance)

But just buy him, if you haven't yet.

i think it mught be a bit more due to the team he is playing in as well there mate. Boye is a well know wonderkid already, but with the team behind him no wonder

surely you had to cheat to get all those guys to agree to come to the eredivisie? and all those world superstars and you choose Carl Jenkinson for your RB??? odd.

Haha, funny you thinks that :D But let me go trough every single player:

It's the 10th October 2017 in my game.

Scuffet - was very unhappy at his club, and I just won the Eredevise and finished 6th in Champions League.

Jenkinson - i have him up for sale, so I want him to play well and therefore increase his value.
Umtiti - just bought him in the summer transfer window for 29 M pounds (and i have regreted it ever since...)
Balanta - was my first buy when i got the club.
Bernat - just bought him from Bayern as I sold Telles. He was unhappy as well.

Gil Romero - was my second or third buy at the club (can't remember between him or Lucas Romero)
Isco - I couldn't believe it either with him! And only for 10 M pounds! He was unhappy and Real Madrid putted him up for sale. He has the biggest salary at my club as well.
Tielemans - got him for free in the 2016/17 season.

Oxlade - payed like 30 M pounds for him.
Memphis - you know what...
Boyé - bought him in the 2016/17 season for 9 M pounds.

Wanna see pictures?

Last edited:
I dont question his signings what so ever, im going into my 4th season with psv and i have just went on an unbeaten season.

My team going into 4th season.

Merchesin (sp) (Argentina GK)

Rb Peruzzi (getting sold, Aurier from Toulouse is coming)

Cb Tin Jedvaj (had a 18 mill release clause after his loan with leverkusen)

Cb Balanta

Lb Jonathan Silva (from sporting lisbon)

Cdm Gil Romero

Cm Lucas Romero / Roberto Pareya (sp)

Amr Pione Sisto

Aml Memphis Depay

St Zivkovic from Ajax, 11 mill release clause

Selling Lucas Boye for 40+mill i have Luka Jovic as well so im all good for ST

Trying to get back to having more dutch players but some are just not suitable for my tactic just now, got a few regens coming through which look promising! In champions league we always fail at the quarter final, think once my team gets older we will romp it.

Signings seem pretty legit. I'm running an Ajax save (am still in 1st season) and managed to get Balanta (£7m), Lucas Romero (£7m) and Pione Sisto (£2.5m) in. Especially the players playing in Argentina are very willing to come to The Netherlands.

Yea, exactly. I just sold Bernat to buy Jonathan Silva. I'm signing Chambers as well in the January trasfer window

Wow, amazing team for PSV, good job :)

You won't regret buying Jonathan Silva btw! World class potential right there.