If you get him young and train him well / tutor he will become world / continental class. But as others have said compared to bale, dodo and diego renan he starts quite a lot lower on stats...

Have you guys seen Danny Wilson? He is 22 in my game (Oct 2013) and worth £15.25million
6 seasons is quite a while for development though. However quality is still there

we all know wilson he turns out class like a central defender but digne is the classic full back and a bargain in first seasons

he a wonderkid on my save so i keep an eye on him as the game goes on:)

we all know wilson he turns out class like a central defender but digne is the classic full back and a bargain in first seasons

I didnt know of Wilson so not 'all of us' knew. Anyway Digne plays for Man City in my save, his PA must differ because he can only become a good EPL left back as good as Bale might I add

Last edited:
Digne is -9 PA so 160-180 with the very random occasion of higher or lower
Same as danny wilson but only on patch 10.3

Last edited:
Gabriel Silva becomes the best left back on FM10 and probably the best left back of any FM game that there has been, just look at these stats and he continues to get better:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gabriel Silva becomes the best left back on FM10 and probably the best left back of any FM game that there has been, just look at these stats and he continues to get better:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
this is not the Gabriel Silva thread, there is one already, if you want to post info or anything else about him, do it in there! not here!

this is not the Gabriel Silva thread, there is one already, if you want to post info or anything else about him, do it in there! not here!

Why do you and the other moderators have to nitpick every single thing, its a forum not a high security prison, can't you just let people to discuss whatever we want? This forum is about player who was described as the next Evra, I suggested a player who is clearly better, it seems entirely on topic to me.

Have you guys seen Danny Wilson? He is 22 in my game (Oct 2013) and worth £15.25million
6 seasons is quite a while for development though. However quality is still there

Most people know who he is, he plays for Liverpool in real life, please keep it on topic though.

Why do you and the other moderators have to nitpick every single thing, its a forum not a high security prison, can't you just let people to discuss whatever we want? This forum is about player who was described as the next Evra, I suggested a player who is clearly better, it seems entirely on topic to me.

SuperDude, agree to the rules or GTFO

How can he be 21 in the 8th season when he starts at 16? :S

His birthday is in like 11 days on that save.

How can he be 21 in the 8th season when he starts at 16? :S

Yeah I can't work that out either, he should be 23 not 21 lol, he must of used the FM Real Time Editor to transfer him to his team and changed his age by accident instead of his contract lol.

Yeah but this isn't about Gabriel Silva.

And no,it's not on-topic.

Yeah but this isn't about Gabriel Silva.

And no,it's not on-topic.

So your not allowed to mention other left backs in a thread about a left back, your not allowed to make suggestions of another left back that might be better?

So your not allowed to mention other left backs in a thread about a left back, your not allowed to make suggestions of another left back that might be better?

I never said that.I just said that it's a thread about Lucas Digne.The way you structured it looked off-topic.

You didn't do it in a suggestive way either,you just presented Gabriel Silva.