D.O.B: 20.7.1993
Nationality: French
Position: Defender (Left) / WB (L)

Strengths: Acceleration,Pace,Determination

Weaknesses: Finishing,Passing,Dribbling

Description: Promising Full-back
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles: Left Back and try retraining as Wing-Back

Fairly decent. But that passing is... -shivers-.. Good find! <)

I know but hes only 17 and i had him with tottenham i my save and became a first team player at like 19 so he becomes good :D

I bought him with Man Utd, because i need a replacement for Evra.
I'm in 2014 nov. now, and he is a BEAST!
Amazing player ;)

Quite well known. I've never bought him but he usually becomes a great left-back.

I'm very suprised there isn't a thread on him already, I always look to sign him for top League teams..

I'd recommend him for mid-table Prem, or any club that needs a left back as they are quite hard to come by, he becomes so fast with the right training, i'd say his stats tend to look alot like that of Kyle Walker in his prime, but of course, Digne is a lefty.. :)

yeah i thought he was well known but there wasnt a thread about him so i made one

He is well known and AFAIK there is a thread about him, but the search engine is ****** up :p

oh didn't realise it was messed up, sorry

There is he in 2014:

http://img841.imageshack.us/i/lucasdigneprofileattrib.png/

lucasdigneprofileattrib.png

I've got him in my United save. First choice left back more often than not, although he does seem to stay tired for a while after a game so struggles to get a long run of games together but when fit he is always in the team.

Here he is in 2017:
View attachment 171205

I just feel as though he lacks a bit on his technical side and defending, save for his marking :) good player dont get me wrong, just needs some TLC for defending if you want to play him as a Lb or even technical if retraining him as a Lm...

The passing looks iffy when you sign him, particularly if that's a big part of how you like to play (I'm Arsenal, so YES).
I'm in 2014 now on this particular save, and he's still a backup to Clichy, so he's getting 15 starts at the very most a season, but he's awesome! Never puts in a bad performance, and gets the odd assist. A very capable backup, soon to be first choice. Struggling to remember if he's 20 or 21 atm, probably about to be 21.

Haven't seen 'the other thread', so will post anyways.

The passing thing: yes, he's **** at it to start with, but buy him, and keep an eye on the passing stats, never falls below 75% or so. He's around 81 atm for me.

The good news:
Speed - ****** fast, and his other physical attributes are good too.
Marking - starts at 12 or something, no? That's been the main attribute I've got the coaches to focus on, he's now 17 (and a half, on the graph thing)
Performance - always does really **** well!
Passing - up to 12 at the moment.

Bad news:
Tackling, starts at 7 - I'm only up to 10 in 2014, this is kinda the most important full-back attribute, but again, the stats don't reflect this - he wins the ball a lot.
Technique, Dribbling, Crossing - Meh, OK, but he's no Coentrao (another player I swear by). Still, his sheer physicality gets him in with some assists, and let's face it, he's there to defend.

i bought him in 2011 for £2,1mill sold him in 2015 for £11mill good profit to say he hardly played :)