Status
Not open for further replies.

beedum

Reaction score
Looked around for a thread on this guy but nothing for FM11.
Hi everyone, i know this guy is a good prospect on FM but can anyone tell me your thoughts on him or how good he gets and if you can, could you please post a screenshot of him in the future. Thankyou very much

BTW- I have already asked on the request a screenshot thread for players and no one has answered, no-one is doing screenshots on there anymore so that is why i am posting this here.

hes a -9 player which means his potential is anything from 140 to 200, depends on each persons game.. hes generally quite good and cheap to start off with. if your a bigger club and can afford it hes a good buy

I've had him on loan before and he took a while to settle in. He was a bit inconsistent in my experiences but in the second half of the season he started to average at about 7.5 - 8.6 every game. He was on fire. Bagged 6 goals and 14 assists.

buy him everytime i start a save no matter who im at hes amazing the next evra on the game

hes a -9 player which means his potential is anything from 140 to 200, depends on each persons game.. hes generally quite good and cheap to start off with. if your a bigger club and can afford it hes a good buy

-9 means a players potential varies from 150 - 180.

-9 means 150-180 mate

Thanks guys, any screenies?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

How much would he cost??

I usually have to pay 1.5-1.7m at the start

so, do you think I could get him at a Npower league one club?

Why dont you try out? Most ppl buy him as prospect for bigger clubs ( Myself Arsenal ) If you dont get him just get Dodo.

Why dont you try out? Most ppl buy him as prospect for bigger clubs ( Myself Arsenal ) If you dont get him just get Dodo.

Isn't dodo more expensive? And i need to get a work permit for him as well.

Dodo has portugese passport and 1.3m buyout clause so No and No

But digne is costing me 600k and i don't think i can afford over 1 mill but it says i need a work permit for dodo

Status
Not open for further replies.