Anlaby7Hull

Reaction score
I stumbled across this guy whilst actually looking for the other Lucas from Sao Paulo , however I think I got quite lucky when I found this dude. Even though his attributes are not very high now , he is tipped to reach 3.5 stars according to my Scout Report. His value is £750,000 but his Minimum release clause is £240,000. The only big problem is that you'll have to send him on loan to a foreign country for 3 years before he becomes eligible for a work permit. But by the time he comes back , he could be pushing for a first team place depending what club your at.You do not need Brazil league's loaded to find this guy , I am still on the Demo using English team's.

Name
: Lucas Domingues Piazon

Club: Sao Paulo
D.O.B: 20.1.94
Nationality: Brazilian
Position: Striker / AM (C)

Strengths
Determination , Dribbling , Pace , Acceleration , Flair , Aggresion

Weaknesses
Natural Fitness , Teamwork , Strength , Positioning , Crossing , Balance

PS. Sorry if I did the template wrong

I play with sao paulo and I brought lucas piazon to the first team. he plays very good in my 4-2-4 tactic. and a lot of clubs ask me to sell him

I play with sao paulo and I brought lucas piazon to the first team. he plays very good in my 4-2-4 tactic. and a lot of clubs ask me to sell him

What season are you in?
If your in 2/3 season , could you post up a screenshot? Thanks

My scouts found him the other day. He is bordering on becoming either a good or leading Premier League striker.

In real life Chelsea and United were after him a few years back. Apparently he starred at a youth tournament held at Old Trafford in which he caught the eye.

The new Kaka

the new kaka plays complete forward in my gladbach save (6) as his teamwork isn't too low in my game. he joined my club for 300.000 € half a season ago and whenever he got some first team experience (5 x 30 minutes) he performed well. he has lots of potential but i think he needs at least two or three years of guidance until he can challenge for the starting XI.

chelsea have signed him on a pre contract like man u did wif rafael fabio n like arseal wif wellington silva