PoshBoy

Reaction score
Has anyone else had such bad luck with a player??

Brought him beginning of season 1 but part of deal was didn't come to me at United until January

January comes and he arrives... that same day I'm at home to Chelsea so put him in the team.... After 5 minutes he gets sent off for 2 footed challenge so fine him 2 weeks wages.

After his suspension I put him on the bench and bring him on in 2nd half and within 4 minutes he goes off injured and is out for 2 months

Horrible management.

Lucas Romero is your best player.

It's nearly never a good idea to fine a player. And certainly not the player that is gonna win you championships..

Btw, Lucas Romero has no IP or Dirtiness.

Gyazo - bd256a0fe39e8fdb83eedd5034025ee0.png
Gyazo - bf89c6e7cb57051efcb1f48b73ed79bd.png

Don't. Fine. Good. Players.

But seriously.. he will become one of the top 3 defensive midfielders in the world in game. I only sold him to PSG because I felt obliged, forced even to play him. I didn't want to play him as I had better players (regens). You won't find ANYONE better until regens come through.

He develops extremely quickly imo too.

Baaaaad luck!

On the Brightside (touchwood) it's only two months. It could be worse.

wait what the ****?? i'm always fining good players and never had a problem

the pure management is that you use him the same day he set feeds to England. never played outside south america before.

that your are giving him a fine is normal not a problem, i do it also... almost never get problem with, and not if i say it is club politic.

If sent off for 2 yellows I warn 1st time and 1 weeks fine if do it again but if straight red especially a 2 footed challenge get maximum fine.

He's been one of my players of the season.

I almost never have to fine a player, have you looked at your team instructions of your tactic?

He's a beast if played right and developed correctly.

Here's my Romero at end of first season.
View attachment 291808

Bad luck with the injury. I think the red card is a once in a season aberration. Lucas Romero is not a dirty player in the saves that I've had him, which is most of them. And he usually turns world class as long as you give him the playing time.

2 yellow cards gets a warning. Straight red card is automatic 2 weeks fine. Every player accepts the fine. However if you fine someone 2 weeks wages for getting 2 yellows and sent off you will get problems

Has been a monster for me. I brought him to United along with Ruben Neves. Romero was starting as my DM and Neves operating as a CM. Romero spent more of the second half of this season out injured.

I've actually changed my formation where I play three CM's, one box to box, and two AMC's.

So Romero will need to fill my Box-Box roll, or might need to sell him. Neves has settled into that role beautifully.

Has anyone else had such bad luck with a player??

Brought him beginning of season 1 but part of deal was didn't come to me at United until January

January comes and he arrives... that same day I'm at home to Chelsea so put him in the team.... After 5 minutes he gets sent off for 2 footed challenge so fine him 2 weeks wages.

After his suspension I put him on the bench and bring him on in 2nd half and within 4 minutes he goes off injured and is out for 2 months

Harsh to fine a new player 2 weeks wages for a first offence, I only ever fine a player after their 3rd or 4th red card for the year, creates too many issues. I bought Romero year 1, I'm now in 5th season with Man Utd, I play him as a B2B @ CM with Pogba as a AP and Romero is nothing but a consistent rock who can always be relied on.

View attachment 290144View attachment 290143View attachment 290142

Terrible management

This is my answer to your insecurities with facts
Pay attention to his season rating

Harsh to fine a new player 2 weeks wages for a first offence, I only ever fine a player after their 3rd or 4th red card for the year, creates too many issues. I bought Romero year 1, I'm now in 5th season with Man Utd, I play him as a B2B @ CM with Pogba as a AP and Romero is nothing but a consistent rock who can always be relied on.

View attachment 798048View attachment 798051View attachment 798053

no need to buy goetze imo. mata is hands down the best non regen cam in the game his stats are insane and he plays like it too

This happened to me with other players. When you bring new faces, at least one will be injured. If you'll buy an expensive striker with high wages he will be in drought. In first season at least one player will receive a red card...

Keep Romero, he is a wonderful player.

no need to buy goetze imo. mata is hands down the best non regen cam in the game his stats are insane and he plays like it too

Yeah which is correct, but I got Gotze for 20mil and I rotate between the two, who ever is in form. Mata does have mad stats for the CAM. He's 30 now so he's getting on in my save n I didn't wanna pass up on Gotze, &, I actually bought Isco too but as a money maker, bought for 15mil and sold for 35mil 6 months later, he was **** in the EPL (a.v.e 6.5) , he hated England.