Gannicus

Reaction score
Sup fellas, how are ya?

I'm in my 2nd season, and I can pick this guy up pretty cheap; now I was wondering if anyone of you have tried him out before, with success?

Does he develop well? I know he did in the previous game, but for this game I've barely read any recommendations for him. Is he just like Mitrovic? Just average now or?

Thanks

Sorry for the double post (but I can't click on edit button for some wicked reason), but I might as well mention that I want to use him as a false 9 in ChristianEriksen's 433.

Sup fellas, how are ya?

I'm in my 2nd season, and I can pick this guy up pretty cheap; now I was wondering if anyone of you have tried him out before, with success?

Does he develop well? I know he did in the previous game, but for this game I've barely read any recommendations for him. Is he just like Mitrovic? Just average now or?

Thanks
Hi mate. I sold Rooney 2nd season in my last save as was unhappy. Bought Vietto for 12m finished highest GS in league with 32 and finshed season with 41 in all comps. Team of the year and CL team of the year. IF you play him as your main STR he will score bag loads. Don't let the star rating sway you either was only 2.5 stars on my save when I signed him!

Hi mate. I sold Rooney 2nd season in my last save as was unhappy. Bought Vietto for 12m finished highest GS in league with 32 and finshed season with 41 in all comps. Team of the year and CL team of the year. IF you play him as your main STR he will score bag loads. Don't let the star rating sway you either was only 2.5 stars on my save when I signed him!
Appreciate the feedback mate.

That's one of the reasons why I'm second guessing him as well (how badly my scouts rate him). But his stats suggests that he should deliver.

Appreciate the feedback mate.

That's one of the reasons why I'm second guessing him as well (how badly my scouts rate him). But his stats suggests that he should deliver.
Very rarely I listen to scout reports as they compare to the players in your squad. I will defo buy him again when i sell RVP.

he is great.
i've bought him for 10 mil euro's.
destro is my main striker but vietto is now back-up over ings and welbeck.
brought him in 2 time scored bolth times on first contact.
now injured :-(
but a good player.
take a look at dybala as well.

not that great in my save
bought him for about 6-7 mil and tried to play him but he just isn't that goalscoring beast he used to be in fm14
sold him to Roma eventually and he failed to gain first team place there ending up in empoli (season 2018/19)

View attachment 251815

Its all about his game time, if Villareal dont use him he will suffer, Other occasions i have seen him go to Chelsea and smash them in constant.