Andyk1993

Reaction score
Hi Guys
As this is my first thread I thought I'd try something a little different to what I've seen before
I thought, to select what club I'd start with, I'd select it truly randomly
I used one of those internet random number generator things, to select 3 numbers, to select three nations to play in.
I got the numbers 2, 26, and 31 which meant the below nations
(Yes my laptop is *****)

View attachment 324954
I've only previously managed in Australia very briefly before and haven't even touched the other two, so it's gonna be a learning process, the only Israeli team I've heard of is Maccabi Tel Aviv

I then selected a random team with the button, and came out with this!

Moreirense in the Portuguese Premier League!

View attachment 324950
So it's Moreirense leading the charge first time round! I was pretty happy with this selection as they are predicted last so it will be a challenge AND their kits are pretty f**king cool!

So i'll play a few games and get to know the team a little and will bring an update soon!
View attachment 324952View attachment 324953
If you guys know of any players I could bring in or if you have any comments then feel free to leave them here!

oooh good luck, personally i could never have done this, when i manage a team i feel like i have to have about 90%+ knowledge of the club, so really only my trusted Liverpool :p

Great challenge this would be, you might get your favourite team or a completely random one.
Will definitely be following this!!

This will be tough!

View attachment 325913
With pre-season now over I thought I'd bring an update!
This will be a tough challenge, I suppose the end result should be to win the Champions League!

View attachment 325919

Despite the club being in the top division and having an "Okay" financial status, i've been give f*** all transfer and wage budget, which is going to be a problem, due to the state of the defence!

View attachment 325920

On the transfer side, not much activity due to the minuscule budget, the only player in has been this champ! Ex Pompey and Fulham Midfielder, Papa Diop.
Had to do the whole Redknapp thing of offering him a potentially club crippling wage which I REALLY did not want to do, but with no defenders around for an affordable price or desire to join. I figured by shoring up the midfield with good, strong, defensive players it may compensate slightly for our lack of quality at the back.

View attachment 325921

Had a stroke of bad (and good) luck during pre season, when the below happened to my BEST DEFENDERS!! Luckily they were only minor injuries but the one to Kinkela is more serious, luckily I have a bit more depth in the attacking positions to deal with that!

I think the best players this season for me based on friendly performances will be Lopes (ST), Diego Gaucho (CB), Boyom (CB) and Espinho (M/AMC)

View attachment 325922

Pre-season matches went OK I think,

Vs Moreirense Reserves - More or less what I expected, an easy win

Vs Ponferradina - Was actually really impressed with this game despite the loss, hit the post several times and nearly got back into it! Despite it being written that we were going to get a battering!

Vs Cacadores Taipas - Again a good game, challenged the keeper a number of times, hopefully finishing will improve after more match practice!

Vs Pevidem - Despite the win, really not happy with this game, conceded an easy goal and the team didn't play well, our win was only really down to their defending being worse than ours!

Vs Vit Guimaraes - Like the Ponferradina result happy with it, only a stupid goal given away by Diego Gaucho in the 92nd minute that sealed it for them!

View attachment 325923

Ok so will be playing a few games in the League and will bring an update soon!

If you have any suggestions of players etc to try then please feel free to leave it, also any future challenges you've thought of or have tried would be cool too!