ERKelly

Reaction score
paid like 30 grand a week, now miles offering out fm to them :( why is it when you are famous you get things for free?

Because they're famous? And the publicity will come in handy? Is this a serious thread?

Most of them will probably give the game away to charity/a friend/a competition.

Save for the ones that aren't in the papers, the vast majority of them aren't ***** and understand just how lucky they are.

As a cricket retailer, i wouldn't consider giving away my products to someone for free unless i saw a benefit. Ie they are good at cricket and so its free promotion for my brand. It's the same case here, a famous footballer endorsing a football game makes perfect business sense.

i understand it all, but they earn enough money to pay for the stuff themselves, you are rich and you get handouts lol

I'm not sure where it really becomes your concern? :S

But yes, even thought they are rich, they receive just about everything for free. Watches, Jewellery, Clothes, Cars, Copies of FM........

i understand it all, but they earn enough money to pay for the stuff themselves, you are rich and you get handouts lol

I really don't see why this has been brought up. Like Jake said it could be for marketing reasons, for a charity or something. Could be for any number of reasons. But it would've been done for a specific reason that we don't know about, and have no right to question to be honest

It's obvious really if like what is happening now, Wayne routledge, Danny graham, Adam le fondre, Frazier Campbell and many more are tweeting saying they playing the game, uploading photos etc then it makes all there followers want to play. Fifa do the exact same thing and stars get there's weeks before release under one condition.....they say how great it is in public, all part of marketing!