Name: Luis Meija
Club: Fenix
D.O.B: 16/03/1991
Nationality: Panamanian
Position: Goalkeeper

Strengths:
Reflexes, throwing, agiliy, concentration, jumping,

Weaknesses:
positioning (and eccentricity if you are not a fan, I for one am quite a fan of it ;))

Suggested Roles:

Goalkeeper - Defend
or like a Sweeper Keeper if you like

Very low wages, can be bought for less than 2 million as well, if not less! He has the potential to be as good as Casillas (which is good in anyones book)

Screenshots:

View attachment 126029View attachment 126030
View attachment 126031View attachment 126032

So what exactly does eccentricity do anyway? oO)
And scout reports are usually way overrated at the beginning of your career. He'll probably turn out useful, or you should play him every minute, let him learn from the best, be trained by the best trainers and stay injury free. Highly unlikely.
Good find nonetheless. Had never heard of this guy. :)

I see, thanks for clearing that up. So a low eccentricity is recommended. I always though it was a good attribute. XD
Anyway, I'm not saying scouts are useless and they're always wrong and such, but in every save I've experience the same thing: until the age of 22 players are being reported as "could be an important player for the team" (or quality player, whatever), and he turns out "just" good. I know, as long as he prefroms it doesn't matter but I dislike having fairly good players or lower in my squad. For some unknown reason. :p
Anyway, we're getting slightly off-topic here...
Would love a future screenie from around 2015 +. I'm at school atm so can't check myself. :D

you are a human genie scout:p

im only on second season was gonna make a thread about him :mad:

he does look good ;) did not sign him this time around, I got Jhonny Da Silva instead for my Freiburg save :)

Nice find just bought him in the 1st season of a Real Madrid save. Only cost £500,000 and has potential to be as good as Iker Casillas

keep us updated :) and play him, dont expect him to develop if you play him like 3 games :)

keep us updated :) and play him, dont expect him to develop if you play him like 3 games :)

Would do but the game crashed before I saved it. Will start a new Madrid game most likely and sign him again though

What leagues do you need loaded Raikan?

another find that most people cant get because they don't load every single nation up.

another find that most people cant get because they don't load every single nation up.

Well, for people who do load Uruguay it is a very good find. I normally load Uruguay so it is a very useful thread. I am sure Raikan browses the game for hours to save us the time, you really should appreciate him like 99% of this website does pal. :)

When Raikan will give us his shortlist (i hope it's coming soon) i will do some custom database tests to see how get all these players without loading all the leagues (players with national reputation from the country may be enough, or players from top division clubs, etc...).

I was taling about the players recommendation list.

It's not the same is it ?