4ntonio

Reaction score
First , this isn't a this player vs that player . I manage Liverpool in 2012-2013 and i have a problem . I use Raikan AMC tactic and i don`t know who is the right choice . Suarez or Cavani ? Suarez scored lots of goals for me . In this season he scored 12 goals in 10 games so far in October but also misses many phases and Cavani 18 finishing looks very good .

hey bud, play Suarez outwide and Cavani upfront :) change Cavani's role to Complete Forward! how is the tactic going so far? is it the CCC one or the 4-2-3-1 Amc one?

4-2-3-1 , and i have Hazard and Sanchez as wingers .

Both great players, use Cavani as main striker and Suarez as backup for Hazard, Sanchez and Cavani ( he can cover ST/AMRLC)

I just bought Cavani for 22 milion I'll come back with information to come in January .

Why don't you play something like this

Sanchez Hazard Suarez

Cavani
Play Suarez as an inside left forward. You could also have him switch wings with Sanchez through out matches.

This was my first thought
43.gif

Last edited:
Why don't you play something like this

Sanchez Hazard Suarez

Cavani
Play Suarez as an inside left forward. You could also have him switch wings with Sanchez through out matches.

Because i have a player named Javier Pastore and another player named Steven Gerrard .