Pete - LFC

Reaction score
Temperamental = luis suarez.

That's how i'm summing this guy up. I've started this as i couldn't find another one for him. I'm currenty on my Liverpool game in my 3rd season, i generally play 4-1-1-3-1 style, torres up top on his own. one day luis will start on the left as an inside forward and bang 2-3 in, so i think, hmm that's a bit of alright, i'll play him there on the reg. Is almost as if he'll come on have a blinder and then after the game sort of put his fingers up at me and say ''f*** you'' The next 2-3-4 games he's as quiet as a mouse. I just can't get any form of consistency outta the guy. Do you have him? How do you play him, etc...do you suffer from the enormity of averageness/brilliance in stages like me?

As everton fans would say, 'every little help's' and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, cheers!!

He needs to play as a striker, I found him hard to play anywhere else
But when he playede up top with milevksyi or agbonlahor he scored for fun for me

Got him on the wing as inside forward for me at ajax. Pretty consistent, 7.77 average rating with 15 goals and 8 assists after 24 games

i play him with agbonlahor, and its like he skins the whole team then hits the bar:S

Foxy CFC - Yeah i sometimes stick him up there but could you suggest what role to give him? I generally use him as an adv. striker and torres as poacher, but can't get the best outta him.

Lizard growl - Yeah we all know how good he is for ajax mate. That's why I bought him. The thing is i'm not ajax.

KA5A8IAN - haha, that made me laugh, brilliant!! I know the feeling though!! I feel like crying sometimes when the ball gets crossed to him in certain areas lol.

I'm just trying to find the best way to get the most outta the guy. In my eye's he's got everything in his locker.

Play 2 up front,torres and Suarez,otherwise he'll keep the inconsistency

I think he will be even better on next season's game.

he was **** for me with city, got sent off all the time and cannot finish, i never bought him again, i think he scored about 40 goals this season though, so the talent is there

if you wanna get the best position and role out of him look at this :) http://www.fm-
base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2151

-------

I play him as the right most forward of my 4-3-3 with Arsenal. Well, inside forward actually. He's smashes goals for fun for me, pretty much won me the Champions league final himself. He normally plays with RvP as complete forward and Arshavin as the left hand inside forward.

I play him in a 4 2 3 1 formation as the main striker with the poacher role and hes unreal. You need good AMCs to cut open defenses and this guy just runs in and bangs them in. Bear in mind this is the dutch league tho. Not tried him in england, spain or italy.

I brought him on my Roma save I never had any joy with him. Tried him for 3 seasons as a striker, on the wings (as a winger and inside forward) Okaka has kept him out of the starting line up.

Normal at ajax he plays in a 4-3-3 formation , he is a striker but dont realy move like 1, at ajax he's all over left wing right wing, center, i think best for him play as a second striker sinds he likes to get stuck in.

partner him with a big man or a complete forward up front

such a moffie, was diving around like a pansy last night against Bafana, wanted United to sign him this year, dont want him in my team thank you very much! what a chop! XD

I've find that you don't play him in the same position twice. I've played AML then Poacher(L) Advanced Forward(R). He isn't scoring a lot of goals but there are lots of assists.

Tip for a really good left sided defender/wing back buy Mouhamadou Dado and on the right MIcah Richards both get a regular 8.4