Kamball

Reaction score
Does Suarez ever play well in the first season? I can never be able to get him to play as well as he does in the 2nd season and beyond. Is there a way to make him play better?

Don't really understand your question. Make sure your tactics are right. Make sure he's on a good training schedule and that you're training him individually on whatever needs to be improved the most. Aside from that, there's really nothing much you can do.

Don't really understand your question. Make sure your tactics are right. Make sure he's on a good training schedule and that you're training him individually on whatever needs to be improved the most. Aside from that, there's really nothing much you can do.

What I'm trying to say is Suarez never seems to play well in the first season even though I'm using the exact same tactics/training in the 2nd season. I just wondered if it had happened to any body else.

He's alright for me, average 7.75 in the first 10 games I've played.

Play him as a poacher. He averaged a goal a game for me there.

Or play him AML inside forward where he averaged a goal every two games plus got a lot of assists.

Last edited:
It might be related to your reputation as a manager. If you start with a low reputation, players often struggle to motivate themselves to play for you and are less likely to respond to you talks/listen to your instructions. I would wager that his professionalism isn't that high and thus he isn't motivated until your rep increases.

I got him to be top scorer of the Prem in the first season by coming inside from the right.