Dzeko is pretty good, but if you have cash to spend, £52m on Sergio Aguero wouldn't go amiss. Unforunately, £52m is his minimum release fee clause in his contract, but his club ALWAYS accept an offer that big :)

Suarez is OK, but he's not the best. Wait for '11, then he'll be a LOT better (lol). If you're AC Milan though, you've already got Pato, Ronaldinho and Hunterlaar... What's the need for another striker?

I just wondered has anyone had success with him and is he a prolific goalscorer.

luis suarez in my opinion does become a great striker, although some may say he's best used as a striker i think he's better as a right sided midfielder because of his abilty to score in that position and lay on assists

Chelsea always buy him in my games and he is always one of the top scorers, if they play him that is. I have never personally had him but he does look a good signing.

I have had him for 4 seasons know using arsenal i have played him in a variety of roles and positions of which i find complete forward the most successfull for him how ever the most he has ever scored in one season is 26 goals which was his first season, how ever he seems to be struggling to find that kind of form again. Overall He is good when he is good but very bad when he is bad. And he is not a consistant player.

i play 3 up front with man utd. berba deep hernandez poacher and rooney advanced all attack but roo got injured so bought suarez and play him advanced and hes got 9 goals in 11 games. not bad but 20mil price is a bit hefty.