Dannybell2010

Reaction score
ive just started a new lfc save patch 11.3 im just wondering what is the best way to play him
thanks dan

i heard he plays best on the wing inside forward maybe ?

Reina
johnson--carragher--agger--aurelio--
lucas--meireles
kuyt--gerrard--elia
suarez
he scored 4 against reserves.. he plays well just needs to train on one on one,, but overall he great

I had a pretty odd formation where I played Carroll as a striker(target man - attack) and then had Suarez as a Right Striker, playing (I think) as a Winger. Then had a regular left winger to even the team up. But I'm guessing that he could easily be swapped to a left striker (-Inside forward) and play Kuyt/Gerrard as right winger.

That's how I found it was easiest to get him and Carroll in the team together anyway!

Use him as a Poacher , Creative Freedom Much , Mentality Full Attacking , Closing Down Often

at the moment, I've got him on the left as an Inside Forward with full creative freedom, high attacking mentality and he's got 6 goals in 9 games, when I play him up top, it's as a Trequartista or Poacher... He scores.

If you are playing him upfront then I would play him as a poacher but he always plays better on the wing for me. Lots of assists and more goals than when he plays striker. This also allows me to get him, Carroll and Kadlec in the team.

Not got the patch but did sign him for pool on fm 11 inside forward on tge left, tons of goals, tons of assists, finished on 112 points.

I play Suarez up front with Andy Carroll, works great for me.