Either way United won't be making the top four this year, Kroos, Muller, Robben, Hummels, Reus and even Konoplyanka have turned United down already, long may their demise last.

Man Utd are going through what i call a season of 'reset'. Yes, a 'SEASON'. So what you hoped for will not come true.

Instead of hoping for something that's unlikely to happen, why don't you hope Liverpool changed their #YNWA (You'll Never Win Again) to something like #YNSA (You'll Never Slip Again)?

Or hope Liverpool and Everton are friends again so that the latter do not throw games like they did against Man City?

As you and a few other miss read my initial post. This tactic is not based on Man UTD under LVG as we have yet to see it!!!

It is based around his philosophy and what we could possible expect! Errm Muppets :p

And yet you decided to call this thread "Luis Van Gaal Man Utd Era Tactic" Before the LVH era at MU has even started. What's next, the Guardiola Chelsea Era Tactic?

You seem to be missing the irony. Call it "Luis Van Gaal Tactic" and nobody would blink an eye.

I would call you a muppet in return but I don't think I need to.

And yet you decided to call this thread "Luis Van Gaal Man Utd Era Tactic" Before the LVH era at MU has even started. What's next, the Guardiola Chelsea Era Tactic?

You seem to be missing the irony. Call it "Luis Van Gaal Tactic" and nobody would blink an eye.

I would call you a muppet in return but I don't think I need to.

So forgive me if I'm wrong but Luis Van Gaal has not singed a 3 year tactic with UNITED then??

Um yes he has, so yes and ERA it is. Started they day he signed the contract MUPPET!!!!

Some right loud-mouths on here hey!

too busy Insulting others than taking the time out to construct a masterpiece of their own within the game.

Clearly the typo error ^Tactic^ - ^Contract^ Trust one idiot to comment hey!

Some right loud-mouths on here hey!

too busy Insulting others than taking the time out to construct a masterpiece of their own within the game.

Clearly the typo error ^Tactic^ - ^Contract^ Trust one idiot to comment hey!

I don't see anybody insulting you. You are the one resorting to name calling..."loud-mouths"..."idiot"..."muppet". All yours.

A little humility goes a long way, you know.

Lastly, feel free to try any of the tactics I have posted on these forums. There are four of them and they are pretty easy to find.