Raikan007

Reaction score
Luka Djordjevic
Striker
Montenegro
18 years old

69511.jpg

Just found this guy on my latest save, he is transfer listed at the start and has gotten a very good scout report!

Anyone seen him in the future or had him before? Could be a good striker!

View attachment 328972View attachment 328971

Never noticed him before but might give him a try im in 2015 and heres his stats for then would probably be better if you bought him early and trained him yourself :) he still gets 4 and a half stars though

View attachment 328973

that is still pretty decent :) nice one!

one of the main things I like about him is the fact he is 185cm and is either footed! a great plus for strikers or any player

that is still pretty decent :) nice one!

one of the main things I like about him is the fact he is 185cm and is either footed! a great plus for strikers or any player

just made an offer and zenit want £26m :( don't think the Blackpool board will give me the funds for that ! When I scouted him it did say he was extremely interested and would only want wages from 20k - 30k so that's a bonus

k sweet!

start of the game new patch he is listed for 725k :) going to see if I can free up the cash for him

Dortmund don't start with much!

Sold Subotic (who I am not a fan of his stats to be honest for 14.5m to Gunners and bought Stefan Reinartz who is just as good in my opinion for 6m)