amer

Reaction score
Plays for red star, 16. He will join u 2nd season and be a wonderkid within month or two. Sign him at start of game for 2.5m. Croatian.

guy is amazing for my man utd save , bought him on start of 3 season ... but every game he get slightly injured.anyone else have problem like this?

im in january in my 1st season i decided to check how he was doing since he was going to join me in like 2 years 13 games 18 goals and they play him in the right wing! i cant wait for him to join

Has not scored for 15 games, now has 19 goals and 13 assists in 33 games. 19 years.
Used as a false nine. Great signing for the future.

I just took over at Barcelona in 5th season and they bought Jovic a year or 2 ago. Hoping he can replace Messi in a few seasons, they've used him sparingly so far. Hoping to end up with him and Munir up front once Messi, Suarez have moved on.

I use him as an inside fwd and has just won Europe golden boy I'm in my 4th season

I just sold him to Inter for £25m after he only played a handful of games for me and never really cut it - he was about 4th choice in my ranks. If you can get him early for cheap/free then he develops pretty well and can be sold on for a healthy profit like i have done.

I just sold him to Inter for £25m after he only played a handful of games for me and never really cut it - he was about 4th choice in my ranks. If you can get him early for cheap/free then he develops pretty well and can be sold on for a healthy profit like i have done.
He has been the best Striker i have had in this years FM he has broken every goal scoring record there is for me. Even done better than a prime Gomez at 21.

These are his stats at the moment

View attachment 303687

Another thing you cant expect to play a prospect just a handful of games and expect him to get good he needs to play a lot of games and to be trained heavily this was him trained heavily in Strength and Quickness.

His goal scoring record was off the charts for me this was his best season he is on course to beating the all time Italian goal scoring record.

View attachment 303684

He had World Player Of The Year this year at 22 years of age.

I use your tactic, did you play Jovic as the Target Man or the Trequartista or False 9?
Target Man he isn't a natural there but he works just make sure you train him for strength just so he can hold up in that position.

****** **** mate, hes done really well for me and developed well but your Jovic is unreal!