****** **** mate, hes done really well for me and developed well but your Jovic is unreal!
I kinda play my youngsters when they should be on loan i don't mind taking a few hits early, i don't trust loan deals too much i like to have full control over them. I played Jovic in the first team as soon as he came on free transfer in the second season.

I kinda play my youngsters when they should be on loan i don't mind taking a few hits early, i don't trust loan deals too much i like to have full control over them. I played Jovic in the first team as soon as he came on free transfer in the second season.

I'm the same but as I was Man Utd I loaned Jovic out a bit as he wouldnt play for me. Still smashes goals for fun but 75 odd is mental haha.

I'm the same with loans, usually just keep the players and use them when I can and let them play for U21s

He had been out on loan several times, then came back to me and played a bit but didnt perform. He was behind Munir, Zivkovic, Schrijvers and a regen in the pecking order. Inter had shown an interest, then he went in a huff and so i sold him.

Going to use him upfront alongside Zivkovic in the future who's already putting in very good and consistent performances.

I bought him last night, currently in my second season with United.

My current three strikers are Chico, Zikovic and Henriquez. Giving him a season operating under 21's and potentially bring him into the gold next season.

Chico is unreal for me at the moment with Zikovic chipping in, Henriquez looks like he could be top quality, but will probably drop him to factor in Jovic

I see someone bought him with Derby, what are the chances I can sign him for Millwall? In prem in second season, when I said in the press I'd like to buy him he said it would take a big offer. But 2nd season hasn't started yet, so I'm still in Championship technically. Will my chances increase when I'm physically in the Prem?

Well I managed to agree to sign Jovic with Millwall! Uber success I'd say. Not massive wage demands either, just gotta wait until Jan 1st to get him! 2nd half of the season should be interesting. Hoping I can do ok until then

He has been the best Striker i have had in this years FM he has broken every goal scoring record there is for me. Even done better than a prime Gomez at 21.

These are his stats at the moment

View attachment 765463

Another thing you cant expect to play a prospect just a handful of games and expect him to get good he needs to play a lot of games and to be trained heavily this was him trained heavily in Strength and Quickness.

His goal scoring record was off the charts for me this was his best season he is on course to beating the all time Italian goal scoring record.

View attachment 765469

He had World Player Of The Year this year at 22 years of age.

This is Jovic on Steriods or possibly something stronger. 73 league goals in one season is just insane. Always a little dubious when see stuff like that tho but amazing if real

Here it is couldn't send it in PM.

hi cyril. i have been using this tactic. as good as it may be my target man scores now where near as many as yours. do you have any tips?

hi cyril. i have been using this tactic. as good as it may be my target man scores now where near as many as yours. do you have any tips?
Yeah it's finding the right guy some work and some don't. I think people that i know work with the tactic are Mario Gomez, Luka Jovic, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Richairo Zivkovic, Martin Odegaard ( A guy had 89 in the premiership just recently), Carlos Fierro just to name some. Who do you have up front ?

Yeah it's finding the right guy some work and some don't. I think people that i know work with the tactic are Mario Gomez, Luka Jovic, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Richairo Zivkovic, Martin Odegaard ( A guy had 89 in the premiership just recently), Carlos Fierro just to name some. Who do you have up front ?

ist season i had falcao, 2nd season i bought a young brazilian called daniel. have just bought luka jovic for season 3 so fingers crossed he will do the job!!

I have this guy in my Man Utd team I've seen people posting that he's better as a target man as his stats for this position are good.

I just bought this guy to my Ipswich team. Wil be ready january 2018. Ipswich is a top PL team now. I play with three strikers. My other strikers are Pratto, Walcott, Wickham and Di Rullio(regen). Really looking forward to see Jovic in action!

He's been my only striker since he arrived and he's still banging them in the back of the net in the 2024/25 season. I've actually had to turn down all sorts of promsing young talent because I know they won't get near this guy.

I play him as a false9 but might try him as a target man for a few games after reading here and see how that affects him.

He's been my only striker since he arrived and he's still banging them in the back of the net in the 2024/25 season. I've actually had to turn down all sorts of promsing young talent because I know they won't get near this guy.

I play him as a false9 but might try him as a target man for a few games after reading here and see how that affects him.

I will use him as a false 9 in the beginning. I prefer a taller guy to be my target man. Please update if you play him as a target man please.

I use a 4-3-3 formation and my three first choice strikers are: Jovic-Wickham-Walcott. Pratto on the bench.

Luka jovic

Do you have to add the Serbian league at the start of fm16 to be able to find luka jovic or will he be on there as was in fm15.