Disclaimer101

Reaction score
Currently in my 3rd season with spurs! Luka has improved stats wise quite abit. Although whilst playing in has preferred : Attacking Mid- advanced playmaker attack role : he under performs. Rarely getts higher than a 7.00 rating. Currently in Febuary now and his average is 6.95! Anyone have the same issue or have any suggestions? Thanks! xD

Same problem mate :( I think because of the wideplay of spurs, modric doesnt see alot of the ball. normally both modric and sandro have an average rating of 7 :( as opposed to di maria and valencia who average about 7.9

i seem to get good performances from modric while playing him at AM (attacking mid) with two advanced playmakers at AML and AMR (Hazard VDV), then the two CMs are BWM and DLP (Sandro/Vidal and Ayey/Hamsik) now up front i go for tevez at Treq or Defoe as a poacher.Im in third season and i will admit i've only won the fa cup first season and league cup second season but now the team has been together for a while im sitting top of PL by 3 pts 15 games to go, and im in the final of LC plus still in fa cup and CL. give it a try!

Il try playing him as both an inside forward and an att mid. cheers. will update you guys later!

i seem to get good performances from modric while playing him at AM (attacking mid) with two advanced playmakers at AML and AMR (Hazard VDV), then the two CMs are BWM and DLP (Sandro/Vidal and Ayey/Hamsik) now up front i go for tevez at Treq or Defoe as a poacher.Im in third season and i will admit i've only won the fa cup first season and league cup second season but now the team has been together for a while im sitting top of PL by 3 pts 15 games to go, and im in the final of LC plus still in fa cup and CL. give it a try!

play him as an inside forward support
worked wonders for me lead the team winning the title

View attachment 201755

Can I ask you guys to post a screeny of your squads? Im coming to the end of my 2nd season with spurs but drop to many silly points need to add a bit to my team.

play him as an inside forward support
worked wonders for me lead the team winning the title

View attachment 201755

Can I ask you guys to post a screeny of your squads? Im coming to the end of my 2nd season with spurs but drop to many silly points need to add a bit to my team.

I can't make him performing too!! :( same problem. I play flat 3 CM. I am selling him now for others balance CM :)