Lukaku Interview

What a legend. Please please please come to Liverpool.

romelu lukaku said:
I speak English, Dutch, French and Congolese. And I am learning Spanish as part of my high school diploma.

Wow!

Last edited:
Thats what I thought!

He seems to have the maturity of a lad alot older than him. Intelligent, respectful and got his feet on the ground. Hope he makes it big.

He's more mature than El Hadji Diouf anytime ^^)

Thats what I thought!

He seems to have the maturity of a lad alot older than him. Intelligent, respectful and got his feet on the ground. Hope he makes it big.

Definitely! His hidden stats should be really good in FM!

Seems a pretty intelligent and down to earth kind of guy. Will be good to see him playing in the prem as he is built like a tank.

Apart from the Congolese, isn't that pretty standard for a Belgian? It's a shame that the multilingual culture of mainland Europe hasn't spread very well to the UK though.

Well, the Belgians speak English, French and Dutch normally, but it's just the fact he speaks four languages, which is impressive anyway. I only speak two languages, but the fact that the non-English native speaking world speak more languages is basically because they need to.

I like the lad very down to earth and not one bit big headed about it all

think his up bringing is the key... having strict parents may not seem fun at the time but it has helped him become what he is... quality prospect and i can only hope liverpool sign him... although we need to improve to have a player of his potentil want to join us

Goal.com is a load of rubbish to be honest, never trust it

but that aint a rumour its a interview which is completely different... i can say 99.9% that its true you can just tell with the responses and everything

Yeah sorry :'(

Just seen the small print at the bottem of the page. Apparntly they asked Sid from down the pub what he THOUGHT Lukaku's responces would be, andthese were HIS answers :(

Does anybody know how many languages Lukaku speaks on FM?

the lad's a legend in the making :D
great ability and even better attitude

Well, the Belgians speak English, French and Dutch normally, but it's just the fact he speaks four languages, which is impressive anyway. I only speak two languages, but the fact that the non-English native speaking world speak more languages is basically because they need to.

We Belgians tend to speak 3 or 4 languages, sometimes more. Dutch and French because they are the 2 big national languages here and English and German too. I personally also speak some Italian and Spanish along with the four other ones. It's one of the (few) things we Belgians can be proud of. :)

Back on topic: Romelu has a very special character. I find it to be very similar to that of Messi (the character, not the abilities of course) He's just a friendly, down to earth guy who doesn't get carried away because he earns a lot of money and has a lot of attention *cough* Balotelli *cough* He knows that he his great abilities and potential but also realises he has to keep working very hard to become a very good player.
He's also a player that can really make a team blend well together. It's no surprise that the Belgian national team (finally) began to play good again when he started to get called up. Everybody in the team just loves him and he makes the whole team come together.

We Belgians tend to speak 3 or 4 languages, sometimes more. Dutch and French because they are the 2 big national languages here and English and German too. I personally also speak some Italian and Spanish along with the four other ones. It's one of the (few) things we Belgians can be proud of. :)

Don't forget your chocolate.

I really hope Lukaku makes it big, his attitude puts Balotelli to shame, it really does. Future Arsenal striker clearly.

Romelu the Romantic needs to get him self to the bridge!

He should come to the lane. We'd sign his bro as well, so Lukaku can be with his mum. (A)