Reaction score
HI guys, Im in my 1st season and I have Lukaku, I was wondering which PPMs should i learn him to do, my biggest doubt is his finishing he is big and strong, but has great finishing and composure so i dont know should I learn him to place or blast the ball?

My personal preference is to place shot, though someone with more experience can tell you better...

Every time i ask Lukaku to place the ball in the net he says no way and then i go madXD

He's more likely to learn blasting the ball, but if you can get him to place his shots - perhaps through tutoring - do that, I usually prefer placing them as there seem to be less balls blasted into the crowd.

I would teach him none of those as he is a big lad and place shots suits the Poacher more.. and blast ball is for players who do not have good composure which he has: I suggest:

1) tries to lob keeper
2) goes around keeper when 1v1
3) cuts inside
4) plays one two's (if you can get someone to teach him that like Owen)

place shots would work well with these :)

I dont think it really matters i had him at Blackpool, 1st year 32 goals, 2nd year 25 goals (despite missing 12 games through injury) then the chairman sold him to Sevilla for 28.5