lukaku vs neymar vs babacar vs anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

pridders

Reaction score
im currently managing my first season at arsenal and have put bendtner and vela on the transfer list during the january transfer window as theyv been just poor, average rating of 5.60 for bendtner and 5.40 for vela so i decided to get rid as RVP, chamakh and JET are doing brilliantly, but im looking for a new young striker to replace them as i feel nervous having less than 4 players for every position when im with arsenal due to injury (had to play miguel + nordveit vs liverpool first game of the season due to everyone being injured preseason) and im choosing between neymar, babacar and lukaku, although any other suggestions would be useful, currently have a budget of 30m and none of them have left their starting clubs yet so price shouldnt be an issue, suggestions?

I had both Lukaku and Neymar for my St. Ettienne team which won the CL in like the third season.
Out of the two, I'd say Neymar has more quality, scores more, but misses some absolute sitters, and a Neymar+Chamakh partnership would work better than an RVP Lukaku one imo.
No experience with Babacar.

Dzeko would be a good fit at arsenal, otherwise the young werder bremen striker arantonovic perhaps? Loic Remy, cavani or henrique ( not a st but better than babcar/neymar/lukaku)

Dzeko would be good. But Babacar is doing well for my Chelsea team so maybe you should look at him too.

I would say Babacar, I have him in my second season with Man Utd as backup to Aguero and Rooney and he is very prolific. Has made several substitute appearances and has scored a hat load of goals. 8 sub appearances 5 goals, I have Lukaku as back up aswell but is surplus to requirements has made 10 appearances and scored 0. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.